Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is if the dyno falls through what are we going to do? Chris has said there is a Rally race in SC. ANyone want to go to that. I want to still do something this weekend... so who's still up for a meet.......?????:s5

·
Probe GT Member
21 Posts
I'll find something out soon.

My freind Matt Johnson from High School will be competing in this Rally. From what he told me, its the same weekend as our supposed dyno meet. If we can gather enough interest I wouldn't mind going either. I'll send him an email and post his reply.

·
Probe GT Member
21 Posts
Reply posted

The following is from an email I received from Mathew earlier today.

Yeah, we'll pull out on Friday around noon and the event is during the day on Saturday. The event website is www.usrally.com/sediv/sandblast it's not a real clear website but does have links for maps and stuff. If you view the entry list you'll
see me listed with Carl Fisher co driving.

Mathew Johnson

·
Moderator/founder NCPOC
73 Posts
what time is this and what area in SC is it at??

·
Moderator/founder NCPOC
73 Posts
Hey guys dont you meen next weekend.

·
Probe GT Member
21 Posts
uhhhmmmmm!

Visit the site listed in my first second post. The town is Patrick SC and the Rally is in Sand Hills State Forest park. According to the website its about 70 miles south of Charlotte.

I have never been to a Rally race. After looking at the entries I know it ought to be interesting. There are several Mitsu EVO to be there. and several WRX as well as many other various cars.

·
Moderator/founder NCPOC
73 Posts
EVO, WRX awww sweet words to my ears those cars are just bad I will Own one of these cars soon.

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well what are we going to do???

·
Probe GT Member
15 Posts
I would like to go to the rally, i personally don't want to dyno, but i understand that others do. I am down for whatever but that is my feelings.

·
Moderator/founder NCPOC
73 Posts
Hey also want to add something to this guys on the 9th of jan me and some buddies are going to celebrate my b-day on wednesday so if you wanna come down here and go clubbing with us let me know and I will get you directions down here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts