Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nerw Skaife Holden AD.

Im a control freak....Thats why I like standing in the rain with my pink umbrella wearing my cute red Holden shirt with white stains on it which I would never wear on the float at the Gras, waiting for a piece of sh*t to hit me......preferably from behind......mmmm yeesss.....im a control freak.....

Thats why my close friend is russ, who likes to tie me up when we sleep together, leaving my red shirt on while he has his way.....im a control freak......

Thats why I got rid of craig because he was upstaging me, yet still manage to be his boss .... im a control freak.....

Thats why I promise sexual favours to those gorgeous men who administer AVESCO and especially my boss at HRT if they let me win and ignore my unsportsman like tantrums....im a control freak.......

Any further script text is welcome.......

:read:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a nice poem you should post it on LS1 and see if they appreciate your poetic abilities :wink2: :wink2:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gtho4 said:
That's a nice poem you should post it on LS1 and see if they appreciate your poetic abilities :wink2: :wink2:
could not be bothered........they are a waste of space.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Adam W said:
MadMax I'm starting to think that old Skaifey is not your favorite driver.;) :D :D :cool:

Get a copy of Today's tele (in sydney) and turn to page 115 - its an easy job for skase (woops sorry skaife) to impersonate the dildo he actually is.......

·
Evil Holden Overlord
920 Posts
I'm really starting to think you have some issues you need to deal with ... This Skaife/homosexual fixation can't be healthy ... :eek:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Hobbes said:
I'm really starting to think you have some issues you need to deal with ... This Skaife/homosexual fixation can't be healthy ... :eek:
Coming from a guy with over 5000 posts in Holden land;)

·
Evil Holden Overlord
920 Posts
I'm sure that that last post is the first I've ever made on the subject of Skaife's sexuality (or any race drivers for that matter). :)

C'mon guys - seriously, isn't this kinda childish?

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Hobbes said:
I'm sure that that last post is the first I've ever made on the subject of Skaife's sexuality (or any race drivers for that matter). :)

Yeah even I think that things are going a little too far....

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Hobbes said:

Oh you were being serious.

Well in that case Mark is most likely a great guy who happens to be able to drive cars extremely well. I am sure he is very well respected by his piers and held in high regard with his employers.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hobbes said:

yeah hobbes, it must be that giant snoz full of HRT directors crap and that ping pong ball he has for a brain that does it for us...................

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and hobbes, you are right, the homosexual thing should be left alone - its a personal thing between between mark and russ, so I apologize........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts