Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks..

Well here I am sitting back at my trusty desk (thank feck the 'puter still works!!) back on the forums full time.. :D

I'd like to thank Felicity, the Discovery Centre Staff, and all at Ford Motor Company and Tickford Vehicle Engineering for a dead set smashing week. I reckon we couldn't have seen more if we tried. Piccies will be up when I figure out how to work this bloody digital camera.. Damn cords!!
Also I'd like to say what a damn fine country we live in here. Everything a lad could possibly need is within your grasp.. Trust me when I say we live in paradise!!
Sweet!! lets post on and have a rockin' time!! :D

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
good to see you made it home safely.

I bet your looking forward to moderating all the new threads that will pop up with possible sensitive information.

·
Shh i'm huntin more power
1,764 Posts
Ford Man said:
Howdy folks..

Well here I am sitting back at my trusty desk (thank feck the 'puter still works!!) back on the forums full time.. :D

I'd like to thank Felicity, the Discovery Centre Staff, and all at Ford Motor Company and Tickford Vehicle Engineering for a dead set smashing week. I reckon we couldn't have seen more if we tried. Piccies will be up when I figure out how to work this bloody digital camera.. Damn cords!!
Also I'd like to say what a damn fine country we live in here. Everything a lad could possibly need is within your grasp.. Trust me when I say we live in paradise!!
Sweet!! lets post on and have a rockin' time!! :D
Chucky,

Can you say "dead set smashing week" in a pommy accent for us??? Something like that show...damn ummm ab fab...

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Good to hear your back home Chucks. I think all of us are now back posting behind the warm puter screen.

You goin to be back in the shed tuning the Festy. :nuts: :nuts:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
(\/)ADXF said:
good to see you made it home safely.

I bet your looking forward to moderating all the new threads that will pop up with possible sensitive information.
LOL!! Mate anyone who went on the trip and posts "sensitive information" that was shared with us WITH TRUST from Ford will have to pack their bags and head for the airport, cause you'll have AlbertM, Laminge, and myself coming over for a "spot of tea and scones"... :eek:

Seriously, we were shown a lot of stuff and it was all on the basis of simple trust. If anyone here has an issue with maintaining the trust we have developed with Ford, please by all means let us know and we will spell it out for you.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Welcome back mate. Didn't you get a new work ute before your holiday?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
el2xr8 said:
Seriously, we were shown a lot of stuff and it was all on the basis of simple trust. If anyone here has an issue with maintaining the trust we have developed with Ford, please by all means let us know and we will spell it out for you.
Damn Straight. Any sensitive info appearing on the boards will be removed post haste. Repeat offenders may be on vacation for a while.. Capiche.. :WH:
We have been shown a huge amount of good faith by Ford so I think it's only fair that we honour that faith the best we can..

FTEfan said:
Welcome back mate. Didn't you get a new work ute before your holiday?
Nah picked it up today.. XLS ute and NO 17's!!!! Bastards!! :fmad: Shall post piccies tonight of her..

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Discovery said:
...and newly ENGAGED! :D

Congratulations.
Shhhh.. I may have to break it off for the new XR but.. Can't afford both you know... ;)

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
Congrats Chucky.

is the ute an 8 or 6?
pity about the 17's, but you cant get everything hey.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
(\/)ADXF said:
is the ute an 8 or 6?
Just a stocky 6 mate. Just took her for a spin and she goes alright.. ;)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Ford Man said:

Just a stocky 6 mate. Just took her for a spin and she goes alright.. ;)
Aye buddy, is she a manual???

Oh yeah and congratulations on your engagement.

·
Champion Goose
398 Posts
Howdy all, good to see the trip was fun for everyone. I'm back myself from a period of hibernation (modem carcked it) and mourning from Bathurst on the weekend. Ah well we can't win 'em all.

·
Australian TE50 AU1 Member
194 Posts
Hey Chucky, congrats on the engagement and on getting the ute, you'll have to take us for a spin. We will have to meet up soon so you can fill us in on all those pommy Fords we miss out on, talk to you soon!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts