Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Scamper said:
I don't think so, mmm...mystery to me I think , I might have to check in on it
Are you trying to say something there Scamper?:s5 :s5 :s5

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Yeah I know what you are talking about, you might want to add your question to the site suggestions area. But you are right, the buttons are kind of hard to read.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Ive never had a problem with the buttons, but Ill go ahead and move it. Maybe there is a way to customize your screen to your liking. John?

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Oh good, I thought I was the only one who couldn't see the buttons.:s6:

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
well i dont know what to tell you here. some folks here complained that the last set was not readable because they were too dark. now they are too light.

Sorry but they are gonna stay the way that they are. unless you are wanting to redesign the buttons that will go with the color scheme and design. i am sorry to sound mean or insensative but i can not keep changing buttons for one or two folks that can not read them.

Not everyone is gonna be happy all the time with what is decided upon with the site and the layout. i personally dont see what is so hard to read on them nor on the last set.

Sorry to sound like an ass but what am i to do? keep redesigning the site to look like a bland cookie cutter layout that everyone uses? i prefer to be different than the rest of the world and the way they lay out their sites.

i mean look at it from my point of view. first the site was white background and people complained it was too bright ad they could not read it. i then darken up the site and people complained that it was too dark. so i go with this grey. then i get complaining that people did not like the way the site looks cause the buttons dont fit the layout. i change the buttons to a darker layout. then i get folks complaining that they can not see make out the buttons. so i lighten them up and now i you are stating that they are too light.

where is the middle ground. there is none unless i use the generic layout that comes with the software. i dont plan on using that.

·
Mazda 626
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nylie said:
Ive never had a problem with the buttons, but Ill go ahead and move it. Maybe there is a way to customize your screen to your liking. John?
so........ uhhhh...... where did you dig that name out of???? im scared

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hehehe. I was referring to John the admin. but if you want to be scared, ok! hehehe I wont stop you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts