Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Probe GT
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up people,
My name is Eric and I kept hearing about this forum on ptalk so here I am. Anyhow I drive a 89 lx which should be a Gl so will you guys please let me hang out with you??!!:) I don't feel as though I belong with the lx crowd.

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Sweet!

The more users the better bro! I'm starting to like this forum!
Ohh, and HARDCORE GL POWA!!!
And just got news form a friend that I may be able to get a paint job for CHEAP:) Wohoo, white with blue pearl I think, and no more little dents. I'm sure you guys don't care, but i'm excited so I had to post it *lol*
Laterz GL tuners...

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Welcome, Eric! Always good to have another Probe owner (especially the NA's) to chat with. No spite intended for the turbos out there!

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
welcome to our humble little kick ass forum here on FF! :bcool: the 89 LX is really just a GL with a bunch of options added to it. *shrug*

you are more than welcome here and if you have any questions or need help with something, just post about it and we will help you best we can! :bcool:

ohh yeah... Hardcore GL Tuning (TM) kicks ass!!! :hy:

·
Probe GT
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks fellas,
I can call my car a gl-x from now on!!
Oh and cybervampyer where are you painting each color.
I am looking for a paint scheme, as I will more than likely paint my car this summer. I will probably go with something wilder though like yellow/grey.
Peace

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
E-Betz said:
Oh and cybervampyer where are you painting each color.
I am looking for a paint scheme, as I will more than likely paint my car this summer. I will probably go with something wilder though like yellow/grey.
Well, I still have to look at some sample's of the shop's work, but I might go all white, then fade the pearl from blue to green... Not sure yet, might go all blue. Or even something different :shrug: :s5

·
Probe GT
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like a good scheme. I think all blue does look off the hook on probes though. Well, at least the first gens.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts