Ford Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
Oh God! Sta...errr.. SATAN is back and is about to turn this board upside down... :D

P.S. BTW If you havent figured it out yet the whoring begins...
Yep I'm here and let the games I mean whoring begin. :D

P

·
0 Posts
Ill suggest they get us a whoring arena, I mean forum, kinda like a playground for us kids...
:D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Thats a fantastic idea. An area so all can chat/whore.

P

·
0 Posts
Why, thank you! matter of fact im thinking aboout starting a Stacey-Tommy (+ TangPgt-Scamper) whoring thread right about now... Better than ruining everyones posts... Nah j/k
:D
P.S. Watch out we are still in dangerous area (as Sisqo would put it: Thong-tho-thong-thong-TANG)

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
dmark101 said:

why yes we are, thank you for asking! :)

she and i are looking for a house right now (no, don't ask me about the ring thing. it ain't happenin' just yet!).

we're looking forward to being at MAS next month. hopefully we'll get to meet lots of probers from the midwest and southwest.

hope to see you there! :D
Glad everything is going good. I wont be able to make to MAS, lack of funds. Have to save money for AFN, vacation to Florida, and things for my car.:(

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
i may not be first ... but at least i won't be the last :D:D i think i'm higher in the member number here than i was on PT

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts

·
Probe GTS Member
18 Posts
have ***** forum i can post a ton of useless crap and be a real high up kinda guy :D
gosh i am silly and overtired .

41 - 49 of 49 Posts