Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Probe Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just moved into my new apartment..its really nice here! bought all my furniture, ive finally settled in, im starting work on monday...
my car is being shipped here, i should get it in about 10 days... i need to go for a smog check within the first week tho, if anyone has time, i would really appreciate it if you took me to a place that can legally "pass me" =)

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
hey man, get yourself on our mailing list. go to scpoc.com and send me the info!

i'll get you on the list same day so you can chat directly with us via e-mail! there are a few guys who know of 'friendly' smog shops. :)

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Let me know when it's here. I can call my mechanic over in HB & warn him. I usually leave the car for the day to give him time to make sure everything goes through.

·
Probe Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey ben, the skirts are done, but man, they do not fit right at all... the length is fine but my shop had to make 3 cuts on each skirt to fit right. cost a lot more to do than i expected. i havent even seen it tho, my car is still in vancouver and im in cali, my cousin is picking up my car from the shop today. i hope its good!

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Where did you move from??

S

·
0 Posts
Vancouver, BC is where he is from actully.... I've had the pleasure of riding in the "Monster-Probe".... hehe

Where you at Aaron? Having too much fun in Cali to get online? :)

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Nope, but then I gather the car isn't here yet. And we don't quite cross paths on the commutes I think...

So, monster, where are you?

·
Probe Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys, sorry i havent replied sooner, i just finished my FIRST week at my new job...its crazy. ive been working about 13 hours a day. im working with 18 of the best guys in the industry, who have all had years of expereince and im going into this really prestigious job with no expereince, fresh out of school.. im the youngest one. so its really overwhelming, and im trying really hard to learn all the new programs fast so i can start helping out.
anyways, my car is still in vancouver, my cousin is putting my momo seats in, and then hes gonna ship it. so ill probably see my car in about 2 weeks. ill make a new post when i have my car and we'll all hook up!

back to work for me!

-aaron

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Ah yes, I remember the crazy hours on the new job. I forgot what the sun looked like for a while. Well, it really does come up around here, honest. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Way Cool

Glad to see your taken a look at our posts, I know what its like for you and wish you the best - Look forward to seeing you and that incredible car.

Toodles,
Stacey_B

1 - 14 of 14 Posts