Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
I hope to high heaven that is a joke.
I was just talking to my partner the other night about the tax that we have to pay. :thdn:

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
hahah good one...

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Funny one...true dole bludger telling everyone they are.

·
Registered
328 Posts
A disgrace of even close to the truth.

But then, I live in Prahran here in Melbourne and if you drive past the housing commission high rises in Prahran and look at the car park, there are an increible number of brand new cars, BMW's, Honda's, Subaru's many with $000's in mods by the look of them.

I guess when you don't pay rent, or have a mortgage you can afford that kind of thing?? But then again........ isn't public housing supposed to be for those people that can't afford housing are experiencing financial difficulties, on pensions etc etc???

Something is definitely not quite right!!

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Alot of those guys get paid in cash from the restaurants that they work at.
They live in the commission flats, cause they say they dont earn shit & get cheap accomodation & blow all their money on cars & stuff.

I think there was a Vietnamese family that was in the Flats in Collingwood & they were on like the 27th floor overlooking Melbourne driving a new Merc.
The place inside was immaculate, cause they had spent heaps of cash doing it up, but they ended up getting caught.

I believe in hard work and all but if that guy is serious then something is really wrong.

Cheers

·
EFII Ghia owner
355 Posts
and just think, its us who are working our arses off paying for all these dole bludger's cars. it makes me sick

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
It's probably a joke by someone who's watched "The Wog Boy" one too many times...

·
sideways instructor
408 Posts
the guy driving looked like a losser

·
EA Falcon owner
1,242 Posts
it shits me how some people who have never paid taxes can get so much on the dole yet, while im between jobs and actually looking for work (ive got a christmas/new year season job ATM & im not getting one single cent from da gov also ATM) i can only get $100 a fortnight. my dad has always paid his taxes. and i have also when i have had to. but people think they can sit on their arses all day without even glancing at a jobs section of the newspaper or even going on jobsearch.gov.au.

my friends step brother has been on the dole for 14+ years. he goes to all the big concerts, has a great home theatre system etc etc. he only gets away with it because he lives at home and he HAD a job once.

ive been working since i was 15 (i started on 4.75 an hour a pizza hut, then did a traineeship through MIGAS group training and got paid 9.80 an hour then 10.25 and hour when i turned 17 then 10.87 when i turned 18, at my season work i get 11.7080 an hour and im nearly 19). and yet i can only get a measly 50 a week.

that is not enough to run a car ( to get to jobs/interviews/work directions etc etc to find a job) and live (pay board to the parents). i dont and have never gotten anything from my parents either.

so if this guy/girl is for real and that car was paid for by centerlink they need to be investigated and have someone stick a coke bottle up their arse for good measure.

·
Wildlife Photographer
1,413 Posts
xrfalcon said:
the guy driving looked like a losser
Losser ?? Is that a cross between a 'loser' & a 'tosser' ?
But yeah, if that guy is serious, I think we all know where
he gets his money from. :smokin2::smokin::bouncesmk:wazzup:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
yeah i saw it to fu$king wa$nker

·
Editor on P Plates
2,482 Posts
Guys like this are the ones that should be investigated by the ATO to see what the source of their income is and if they are paying an amount of tax equivalent to the money they seem to be earning to afford cars like that.

·
XD V8 Owner
621 Posts

·
Beastmaster
940 Posts
Guys...... I am VERY confident that it is a wind up....

TOO much money in that car for a dole bludger and if the owner were a bludger with enough income on the side to pay for that he would probably be smart enough not to advertise it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts