Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to all at the Ford Forums page. I'm the new guy.
some of you may know of me as i guess you could call me the sidekick of Discovery.
I also work at the Ford Discovery Centre. I handle the retail and reception side of the place. If i (or discovery) can be of any help to the members with merchandise or general questions about Ford or anything else just drop us a line.
Looking forward to chatting with you all.

By the way. how do you post a picture with your user name????

T

·
0 Posts
simple....make a minimum of ten posts and your a winner. then you can post an avatar of your choice. nothing to gross or sexually orientated as the forum is veiwed by children as well.

congrats from the admin for joining the fordforums

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Here here. Welcome mate! Be warned - now that you have joined, your productivity at work will diminish by between 40 and 80% if you have net access.

I'm a FF addict, and I'm not even past step 1 in the recovery process :D

T

·
0 Posts
el2xr8 said:
Here here. Welcome mate! Be warned - now that you have joined, your productivity at work will diminish by between 40 and 80% if you have net access.

I'm a FF addict, and I'm not even past step 1 in the recovery process :D
what recovery process.....puhleeeeeeeeeeeze. this is me your talkin to. if I aint goin, you aint goin.:D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Doc and el2xr8. Go to the trueblueford.com page and click on the welcome link. I'm wearing the blue top and it will show you how i pass my days at the FDC (just kidding)

·
Australian Falcon Member
663 Posts
hehe.. You'll learn that just reading through posts, that no matter how much money you spend, Someone, Somewhere will have a shinier, flashier, faster, sportier Falcon than you do :)

hehe welcome abord :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RATT said:
Welcome aboard!!

I'm new too, but have been reading fordforums for some time.
Thanks dude. I've also been reading the FF pages for a while but never got around to logging on until now.

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
el2xr8 said:
How true is that! My work rate dropped by a fair margin when that Post war was on, when I felt obliged to do my bit for the Ford cause.Not to mention the sleep I wasn't getting by sitting at this computer, which in turn had an effect on work also.:rolleyes: :nuts: Russell.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all for your kind welcome. How many of you guys will be at the trip in october??? Should be a great few days huh?????

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
RATT said:
DOC,
Now that I have my mandatory 10 posts for the pic, how do you go back to add a pic??
Click on User CP button up near top of screen then Edit Profile and scroll down until you find the bit about Avatars. You can use an existing picture from the web or upload one from your own computer, the maximum size of your custom image is 75 by 75 pixels or 20000 bytes (whichever is smaller).

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
laminge said:
Carnt wait for a bit of jelly fighting
That's gunna be a sight considering who's gunna be there!!! :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts