Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 8:38 SUnday night and I thought this place would be buzzing. Where is everyone??????????????????????????

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To liven things up, would you watch someone do this to your brand new car? :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :eek:

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DOH - forgot something didn't I?????

·
Australian TE50 AU1 Member
194 Posts
Hi Pete

feeling a bit lonely eh!, I reckon the rest of them must be at Oran Park savouring Ford's performance.

I'm not sure I would let somebody with a baseball cap on near my car, but at least it's not on backwards!!!. how far off completion is it?, should be close now, must be like watching the kettle boil.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Me here,

Still sobbing that Lowndes didn't take the 2nd race. :( :( :(
Sun roof aye, sounds like th efinal touches are commin on now, is the engine nearly ready Pete????

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
I'm here too.

Has there been any decisions for th 2nd race, Lowndes should get his 3rd back after Tander turned him around.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
All Gone

Hey Pete, did you beat me to Laminges offer of side skirts etc??, maybe I'd better put stop spraying my XR8 red (I'm only half way there, just need a few more spray cans!!)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Brendan said:
Has there been any decisions for th 2nd race, Lowndes should get his 3rd back after Tander turned him around.
Yeah mate.. Tander got the equivalent of a stop go penalty and Craig was reinstated to 3rd overall.. At least the stewards are consistant now..
It was interesting to see a few blokes ram the rear of other cars and not pass them.. The drivers must be shytting 'emselves about stop/go's now..

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I would have been here, last night except the server was either down or that slow it was useless. Other sites seemed to be the same way.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
No problems on this server. Hate to tell ya that. Might wanna look at your connection. Trust me. This darn thing pages and calls me when there is a prob. be it small or large.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
LunaticSS said:
No problems on this server. Hate to tell ya that. Might wanna look at your connection. Trust me. This darn thing pages and calls me when there is a prob. be it small or large.
Don't hate to tell me as I never said it was this site.

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Engine for Aussie Pete's car should be completed Tuesday 31 July.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Engine for Aussie Pete's car should be completed Tuesday 31 July.
So when can I take it for a spin?!:D :D :D

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
priteshpatel99 said:

So when can I take it for a spin?!:D :D :D
When you buy it off me in two years at trade-in time!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts