Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Looks pretty much the same doesn't it?
I think it looks good anyway....and a 2 door road rocket would look even better!
Russell.:cool:

·
Green Falcon Driver
342 Posts
Its a sweet looking car... No doubt.

I never really like the smaller/4 cylinder cars but a focus really grabs my attention...

We really need the the turbo performance range over here! I'll be at my local dealer with my money.....

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JEM said:
I think I prefer the current version.
I'm with you there JEM. I guess we really need to see these things in the flesh before a dead set opinion can be made.. Be interesting to see the interior of it..

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Hmmm.....I think I prefer the look of the current version. But I'd love to see it in RS or even Cosworth form (plus all the essential technical data). Then I'll probably make a more educated decision. ;)

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Aussie Falcon said:
It has been given a Mondeo grill. HSE I guess you are refering to the lower part of the bumper, which appears to have a frown in it.
Yes and the way the wheel arch goes high at the top and in short at the appex of the front bumper. Also the change in lines in the front guard that interfer with the line of the wheel arch. Looks too narrow at the bottom of the front guard.

But it is only a mark up you would have to see the finished product. I wish Ford would stay away from this sad looking design crap. That is wish number 3.6:D ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts