Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bummer. 8 weeks to build the cars, 2 weeks at Herrod. We're talking end July/August now......
When is AU3 coming? Really?

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
You should be happy Pete. Weren't you after the build to work in with that trip you are planning

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not now - that was if waiting for new updated model. Now stroking it ex-Ford.....

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I must have zigged when you zagged. What are you going to do. Crunch time have you made a choice or still looking?

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The dealer is doing the numbers at the moment. Once he's done that the order for two cars is in his lap.

I'm thinking of buying and updating next year for AV and skipping Herrod this time around. That way I should be around even on resale and get new cars both times.

Maybe one of you guys would be interested in a nicely optioned XR8 late next year???? Only one year old! :cool: :D :wink2: :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
The dealer is doing the numbers at the moment. Once he's done that the order for two cars is in his lap.

I'm thinking of buying and updating next year for AV and skipping Herrod this time around. That way I should be around even on resale and get new cars both times.

Maybe one of you guys would be interested in a nicely optioned XR8 late next year???? Only one year old! :cool: :D :wink2: :thumbup:
That sounds like a good plan. Money save this time seeing as you plan to change so quick will go nicely towards the Av. Myself , Not sure I would by a series one again.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Nothing. But 99% of the time series 2 is the better car. And if a new model has fresh technology then the series 2 is always going to be a better way to go

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Thats true, lets just hope that with the AV a series 2 doesn't have to be rushed in like it was for the AU series :fmad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
3 Participants
Donut King
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing