Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last chance folks! If you don't get your size order in now you suffer with whatever sizes I get done on top of those who ordered quickly.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Did ya get my email?

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Mark, could you post a list of the names you have received confirmation from? Ta mate. :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Mate, i emailed you friday, anyways a large will do me. :D

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got the list at home. I do have an email from you three though. I'll post the list tonight. I'll be sending the artwork to get turned into film today, and I'll be submitting the sizes on Wednesday, so I need all orders by Tuesday. The remaining shirts from the run will be a mix of sizes based on the pre-orders.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tshirt Confirmation List v1.0

Ok, here's what I've got so far...

me, 2 L (must have one to chop sleeves off!)
Blown AU, 1 XXXL
Chaps, 1 XXXL
EF_Falcon_Guy, 1 L
mbrown42, 1 L, 1 XXL
el2xr8, 1 XXL
Wasa, 1 XL
AlbertM, 1 XXXL
Martin, 1 XL
jaytyn, 1 S, 1 M
Donut King, 1 L
Au_Steve, 1 XL
Jase_elxr8, 1 L
Aussie Pete, 2 L

If I'd made any mistakes, or left anyone else out, email me at [email protected] or PM me.

Note that the sizes of the tshirt are fairly generous. I wear L or XL depending of the fit, and the L from this mob is fine. XXXL should fit the bigs guys ok. Speaking of which, you don't want one minge?

At this stage, I think we can safely say $20 a shirt. Any 'profit' made above the cost of printing should go as a group donation to the forum, is that fair? No need to send cash now, I'll suffer the intial hit, and you can pay when I hand over the shirt to you.

Any suggestions as to who we might give freebies away to? I think Felicity is an obvious recipient! I wasn't able to secure girlie shirts on the short notice, but if you give me a tshirt size we'll do that up for you. Also, Geoff (Ford), David (Tickford), Rob (Herrods) for saying thanks for letting us cruise thru their premises. Can you three guys email/PM me with a shirt size please!! Reply with other suggestions!

For those slack arses who STILL have yet to give me their order, I'll troll through the previous trip threads and use any extra 'size' orders as preferences when ordering the complete batch. If you want something specific, you have until tomorrow (Tuesday) night to email me or you can reply to this thread Wednesday morning.

If everything goes ok, I should be rolling down the Hume Tuesday Oct 2nd with my shirt on, and a box full of them for everyone else!

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FM, I picked up your size preference from one of the previous theads (organised, aren't I?) :D

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
VenomS, did ya get my PM? :(

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Venom S said:
FM, I picked up your size preference from one of the previous theads (organised, aren't I?) :D
You the man!!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts