Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TxPoc Moderator
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was designed to fit on the dash of a 1st gen but should be able to fit into a 2nd gen as well.This is what you get I'm asking $250 plus shipping.

LCD Screen
Playstation 1
Controller
Memory Card
Power converter
all wires
Screen casing

It has a carbon fiber design to the LCD screen and casing,only used for a month or less. I'm selling because I need a new clutch. Serious inquires only please!

~G~

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
cool setup, cool price.

what kind of clutch are you going to get?

·
TxPoc Moderator
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well as soon as I sell the set up I'll buy the clutch. Caliguy?!?!?! You want??? You know you do!!!! It was made for a first gen and Mreous has played so he can tell you it's all good!Maybe we could do some talking about a swap for a zex kit with a bit more mola from my end? I was quoted 300 for a zum clutch from a local speed shop.

BUY NOW hehe

~G~

·
TxPoc Moderator
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PIC

Here it is before I did the carbon fiber design but it'll atleast give you an idea on how it's set up!Sorry though the pic was to show off my new white face gauges and not the set up but it's all I got right now.

~G~

Attachments

·
276 Posts
depends on what happens at the tranny shop. my car is out of commission for at least a week, but it is supposed to be under warranty.

The longer they take, the longer i have to pay on the rental car, and the less cash ill have.

its a possibility though.

·
Probe GT Member
62 Posts
Yep...the PS works just fine. Although Glance likes to turn left in his car when I'm taking right hand turns on Gran Turismo 2(?)...making me sea sick.

Yeah Anthony...laugh it up.

·
276 Posts
ttt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts