Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes it's on Mad Max 1/2, on March the 20th and the cost is $10.00 per person.
We need to know how many people in each car so we can mark that number on the ticket. Just remember it's $10.00 per person no matter if 5 people go in one car or 5 people go in seperate cars. We would like 2 per car just to get the number of cars up.

So here's what you do, send a STAMPED SELF ADDRESS ENVELOPE AND YOUR MONEY to PO BOX 1487 Frankston 3199. You will need to write how many cars and how many people in each car, on the back or inside.

Just to stress that you need to put a STAMPED SELF ADDRESS ENVELOPE inside so that we can post you your tickets.

Money orders can be made to Andrew Cauchi

So spread the word, and lets see if we can fill the place.

See you on the road scag

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
ill post now to say im in.
i just dont know how many people will be in my car (im sure ill fill it - so 5) but yeah ill have to ask my mates if they wanna come along. ill wait till ive got exact numbers before i send the cash (of course)

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I'll ask around my mates too and see what's happening.

Hopefully my aerial is fixed by then so I can hear it alright. And hopefully my battery leads are fixed by then so I don't need to jump start to get out of there.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Done done and done
You have real, paper based type mail lol
As for radios etc, I dont think you need them anymore????? Dont they hire them or give you some sort of audio device?
Anyway, even if you cant hear, just take smciner1 with you, he knows it word for word lol

·
Can't wait for Winton...
2,759 Posts
I don't know about Dromana specifically, but drive-ins usually have some rows with the old-fashioned speaker-on-a-pole setups to cater for people without FM radios.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
The one in dandenong doesn't, I sat there with the worst reception ever a few weeks ago.

lol don't worry, I know it word for word too! Time to out the dvd again.....

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
I will organize the money order this week, hope to have 3 cars & about 7 people...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Cmon ford nuts, get on this one

Already a huge turn out, so make it bigger and come join the fun

E

·
0 Posts
What time are these on?

I live/work in the area and can get down there in 15mins, does this mean i still need to book and send my money to you Andrew? Or can i turn up?

Cheers,
Yagz

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
EFXR6_Yagz said:
What time are these on?

I live/work in the area and can get down there in 15mins, does this mean i still need to book and send my money to you Andrew? Or can i turn up?

Cheers,
Yagz
terribly sorry but i completlety forgot about this..... im broke as hell. is it possible to pay on the night???

if its not then i must say that im out :(
AFAIK its just me in my car for this one. possibly 1 more

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Stuff it, I'm piking on my other commitments. The gf must understand Mad Max comes first.

Wayne, dibs on shotgun.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
psycho chicken said:
Stuff it, I'm piking on my other commitments. The gf must understand Mad Max comes first.

Wayne, dibs on shotgun.

LOL well.... i was coming on here tomight to say i wont be going, but yeah, stuff it ... ill be there.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Latest count, 100 cars! And thats tickets presold, let alone those picking them up on the night!

Will be available at the meeting point at Bunnings in Mornigton

Cruise leave Bunnings at 5pm SHARP

Yep, thats right 100 classic muscle cars and Forum bangers all in a row, on there way to see the all time car classic.

Going to be one hell of a night :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts