Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 mariner awd 3.0. The bulb behind the temp gauge stopped working and I can't seem to find the correct size. Some places say mini 74 some say mini 73. Also are these upgradeable to led? I noticed also there are 2 different color sockets back behind the cluster white and Grey. White seems to be the actual back illumination and Grey seems like they are for the information lights.

·
Super Moderator
9,019 Posts
They should be interchangeable and they make them in LED, I have them in my truck. As far as color, that may be limited in LED.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2007 mariner awd 3.0. The bulb behind the temp gauge stopped working and I can't seem to find the correct size. Some places say mini 74 some say mini 73. Also are these upgradeable to led? I noticed also there are 2 different color sockets back behind the cluster white and Grey. White seems to be the actual back illumination and Grey seems like they are for the information lights.
Hello
Might be better to have your original part repaired at UpFix - We save you money on rebuilding your failed electronics!

Here is the service link

·
Super Moderator
21,777 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts