Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys hows it goin? want to update my cooler with something bigger and so people can see it.. want to know the biggest you think i should n could fit... dont matter if i need to cut out the front bumper and stuff like that just wan to run new pipes and cooler to get better flow to the turbo and motor..and also if you have a diagram to help the way i put the cooler on and what pipe should go to where.. thanks guys

·
Registered
78 Posts
here is a pic of our cooler upgrade on the XR-6T it fits in the front of the XR-6T quite nicely.. It plumbs up to the std pipe work, so the install time is quite quick.. Check this pic out..

They retail for $795.oo

Ford forums special $750.oo + freight..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cools good.. but i also wanted it to be wider and im going to be running 3" pipes from and to the cooler, is there by any chance you have one like that?? ill probabbly be runnin around about the 10-12 psi boost and things like that exhaust, and i really like the look of the intercooler taking the front of the role onb the bumper

cheers mate

·
Registered
78 Posts
We have this system on cars running 12psi+ with no problems what so ever, producing over 300rwkW's.. We dont have a complete cooler kit that changes all the pipe work over.. You cant really get much bigger as you have all the aircon in and around there also.. It is somewhat larger than a std intercooler..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah thats cool i know for sure that your cooler wil handle the 12psi easy! its more the look of it.. i like a wide cooler not high cooler i dont know y thats just me. buti do liek the cooler you have there.. how much would it cost me to get it to melbourne??? my dad owns a busyness that uses tnt i might be able to get it picked up and pay for it myself so it dont cost that much.. but if you could can u give me an overall price.. cheaps mate

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if i was to buy it i would get it picked up by tnt n pay for it through my work.. will cost me less.. but ill let ya know mate.. thanks

·
"MYF60"
65 Posts
are in birsbane do a 600x300x95mm for everyday driving with a few strip runs and track days, what are the measurements of your cooler?

·
Registered
78 Posts
ours are 500mm wide x 275mm high x 80mm wide.. Dont need to cut anything on the car to make this one fit..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts