Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tonight I can proudly announce that Racesearch.com now has 750 manufacturers, suppliers, clubs, links and anything else you can think of that goes into a car. Ron Bernstein GM, E-Mailed me tonight with the news, so things are starting to look up.
Hopefully within the next 6 months, we can advance to plan 2.

Fordforums and GM-forums has also been added to the Racesearch database. This will not only boost membership but help us out as well. We are also working on something big which hopefully will be beneficial to all.

I can now go to bed with a smile on my face.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats all part of plan 2. keep reminding me later on, in about 3-4 weeks.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Sounds like a great partnership. Here we grow again!

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Too bad our FORUMS sites can't be listed on the MAIN PAGE. That would be great esxposure. I would think John would be willing to put them on our sites main pages. Anything to get more traffic so he can get more folsk that will WANT TO PAY to be on our sites, GM/FORD forums sites! Hell I put the site banner on my tiny ass www.4adrive.com/~9c1 site of mine.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For the moment, no...but we did'nt have a choice. But that will change, I'm working on something at the moment.

Worse Case Senario:
At present there are 750 manufacturers. Even if only 300 have web sites, and each attracts 200 hits per day, thats still 60,000 hits. If only 3% join FF and GM we have still attracted 1800 new members. I aim to get total exposure.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
So Doc my old salt, what you are insinuating here is that for my proposed intake update, perhaps I should hold out a few weeks? For good things? For good things with a downright horny pricetag? :D :D :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mike
just keep your legs crossed for a little while longer. even hold your breath if you have too.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Consider the legs crossed!! :D Shall I place my order now, or shortly? 70mm MAF + 24lb injector kit, perhaps the new 70mm Tickford throttle body (looks very nice!), not sure with upper intake manifold yet. May just get mine ported (Explorer type). And in my best Barry Sheen voice, "ooh ooh ann a paper!! erm .. Unichip!!"

*performs a stunning display of mental calculation*
*pulls out wallet*
*opens wallet to find a flock of very hungry moths exiting*
*cries like a little girl*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts