Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Pikachu LOL :D

Well, if my yellow Probe gets fixed, Ill get a Sparco or MOMO steering wheel (airbag deployed in the accident..) and then Ill also have to get matching color racing seats. Hope insurance will sponsor my project :).
 

·
Probe SE Member
Joined
·
45 Posts
All I got is a shift knob,mini neons under the dash,a clarion headunit, Infinity Referance 5/7 in the rear. I also have Infinity 6-1/2" components for the front and 2 referance 12" for the bass but nither the components or the subs are installed yet. I still need amps,and a box for the subs.
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Nice interior Scamper! I like the pedals, the steering wheel and the paint... you might wanna pick up a shift knob to go with them... Maybe shoulder pads too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
I have Power by Ford harness pads, bought some carbon fiber pedals but one of them was missing a bracket on the back, had to take them back. All the others had Japenese writing on them so I didn't buy any of those. I have wanted a set since the NOPI Nats.
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I had yellow MOMO shoulder pads, MOMO Air Leather shift knob and MOMO shift boot in the yellow PGT. If she gets fixed she will get a MOMO steering wheel (airbag deployed...) and later on MOMO racing seats. The red one only has those stupid red shoulder pads...
:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
I had yellow MOMO shoulder pads, MOMO Air Leather shift knob and MOMO shift boot in the yellow PGT. If she gets fixed she will get a MOMO steering wheel (airbag deployed...) and later on MOMO racing seats. The red one only has those stupid red shoulder pads...
:(
Then we'll all start calling you the MOMO monster.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Hey that authentic artificial carbon fibre shift knob!!!:mad: What's wrong with that:D:D:D
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
MOMO Monster :D

No offense intended Scamper nice uhm artificial... carbon fiber shift knob... :)
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
MOMO Monster :D

No offense intended Scamper nice uhm artificial... carbon fiber shift knob... :)
Do you really...isn't it just puuurrrtyy:D:D:D
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
YoooUUUUU W H O R E.

:D

And yes that shift knob is hideaus!
There you have it!
:)
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I may be a whore;) but, Atleast I'm not dressed in a mini skirt walking down polk street in San Fransisco:DBut they probably make more money the me:(
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Scamper said:
I may be a whore;) but, Atleast I'm not dressed in a mini skirt walking down polk street in San Fransisco:
Im not so sure about that!
:D
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Now that would be a funny site:D a 6'5" 345lbs hawaiian walking down the street in high heels and a mini skirt:eek::eek: I think not:D
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top