Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if Australia / NZ combined to make up a super team, would not that be fairer, seeing as we are playing the combined English / scottish / irish / welsh team - four countries against one at the moment - if Aus / NZ combined as one , we would kill them all........even just as a one off series....:WH:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
MadMax said:
What if Australia / NZ combined to make up a super team, would not that be fairer, seeing as we are playing the combined English / scottish / irish / welsh team - four countries against one at the moment - if Aus / NZ combined as one , we would kill them all........even just as a one off series....:WH:
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, The All Blacks would kill the Lions, without you crumie assies, can't wait for the tri nations...:cool: :p

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Irish Lions?????

priteshpatel99 said:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, The All Blacks would kill the Lions, without you crumie assies, can't wait for the tri nations...:cool: :p

Whos holding the bledisloe cup????????????:rocking: :flame:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Irish Lions?????

MadMax said:
Whos holding the bledisloe cup????????????:rocking: :flame:
The web ellis cup... the tri-nations cup... hehe.. :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Irish Lions?????

Ford Man said:

The web ellis cup... the tri-nations cup... hehe.. :D
Accasionally miracles happen for those in 'need':p :p

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
What if Australia / NZ combined to make up a super team, would not that be fairer, seeing as we are playing the combined English / scottish / irish / welsh team - four countries against one at the moment - if Aus / NZ combined as one , we would kill them all........even just as a one off series....
Tonight Proved We didnt need any other nations assistance to defeat the Britich and irish Lions. I think the only thing one off was the Aussies loss, or an english influenced win if you were optimistic:D Goes to show, Poms can only beat us when they have 3 other countries helping them, which p!sses them off becasue they know they sent the wrong poeple 200 years ago:p

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
I can get into alot of trouble here! BOTH counties do well in the world side of sport.The compitition between the two nations inc. S.A keep the compeditiveness in sport.New Zealander's are not quite drinking out of saucers yet!!! They "still" have the America's cup.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
ebxr8240 said:
BOTH counties do well in the world side of sport.
Too right we do!!.. For such small countries we sure do kick some serious arse!! :D

Nice to see the wallabies use the back line in the second half too.. Tore 'em to shreds!! :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Ford Man said:

Nice to see the wallabies use the back line in the second half too.. Tore 'em to shreds!! :D
It was a HUGE second half. Best performance to date. One game to go before the change of coach, so lets hpoe the send him off on a high note.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Isn't Rod Mcqueen staying on 'till the end of this rep season?? I thought Eddie Jones was going to take over next year??

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
No mate! It is Rods last game next weekend :(
Bugger!!!.. Go Wallabies!! The bloke's a champion. He's won every trophy possible bar a test series against the lions. Here's hoping he goes out a real winner!!..

·
Administrator
5,119 Posts
MadMax said:
I'd say combined would be unbeatable for sure.Mate that Gregan (hope i spelled right)is awesome.I doubt there would be a better half back in the world.There is some bloody good players in both teams.Tana Umunga never fails to impress me in the All Blacks.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'd love to see a inter hemissphere competition. I reckon a team combining the best of Aust, NZ, SA and maybe argentina would be near unbeatable, but the addition of france to the lions would make for an interesting game. Can't wait till Bledisloe

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
There's meant to be a game between the Nthrn Hemisphere and Sthrn Hemisphere at the end of the year isn't there??

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
I dunno Ford Man, that would be very interesting though. I'm not a real Rugby man beeing a Victorian but still I would love to kow the final outcome of such a sport experiement;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts