Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyones here, its like its the cool real party across the street that no one ever tells me about!:rolleyes:

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Yeah sort of. I personally don't want it to be a carbon copy of Probetalk, I would like to see some new faces ya know.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea well bad news for both of you: we need some more people for the party to start, in fact this party is barely alive... and so far almost everyone is from PT.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Yeah this place is dead, dead, dead. It seems even though my small club on Yahoo get's more traffic and postings than this place does. Let's hope things pick up around here.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
What's up everybody ? I was out of town this week.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whats up Stacy?
Hey guys, looks like we will just have to go on a wh0ring rampage around here again to wake up this place a little. I remember when everybody was just taking it easy BSing, this place was a lot more alive. I dont wanna degrade FF but it is dead dead dead... and if we spend some time on the forums we will also start useful topics...
So whuuuuzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppp??? :damack:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How long ago did this page start? Its seems pretty professional, but I had never heard of it until one of the posts on Probetalk. But you are right, there are crickets around here!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It started sometime in February... fairly new, but already redesigned a couple of times (at least the probe section)... Thank the administrators if you like!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Where is everyone ? Hello anybody out there ? :WH:

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
That's what it looks like.:(

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
See, I tried to wake them up but you told me to keep it down... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
There's a lot of idiots in ProbeTalk, so I'm glad they're not over here.:evil:

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:
There's a lot of idiots in ProbeTalk, so I'm glad they're not over here.:evil:
yeah no kidding.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
4 Participants
ProbeBandit
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing