·
NMPOC Bouncer
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i am but i am still at work i decided to sleep in today

·
Probe GT Member
19 Posts
O hell yeah man !!!!! i just didn't go to class but still had to get up early . :(

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
it's not hard for me, considering I've had like a 1 month long weekend now, still looking for a good job...

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
I was glad to get back to work. I needed the rest.

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
My stupid ass scheduled myself to come in Friday... I decided that I didnt want to be there with a hangover so I took a half a day...
Sunday I got called in to fix a home patients equipment because my staff is conveniently not around on the weekends.... Hmmm

M

·
0 Posts
I was off since last friday, 9 days of vacation. (my car conviently did not want to start this morning and I went into work 2 hours late). Hard? hell yesss! Now if I can just get this paper written (instead of being in here):dead:

·
Fearsome Buccaneer
45 Posts
Hell yes it's hard. I had an entire week off for Thanksgiving, with weekends on both ends. So yes, it's VERY hard to force myself back into that hellhole called school. :(

L

·
0 Posts
<---- wonders how long it will take summer to get to 5000 + posts here at FF ?

"whatever"

·
Fearsome Buccaneer
45 Posts
I'm really hoping Probetalk will be back up before I have to worry about getting 5000+ posts here. :)

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
School was the toughest....I did not want to get out of bed this morning. It was tough, but I persevered.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts