Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or are small cars (especially hatches) becoming like little bloody VANS!?!?!!? :eek:

eg. the next Corolla..

eg. the current Civic..

eg. the current 121..

What's the story!!!!!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Adam W said:
Got to love those Japanese sports vans with their hipo 62hp turbocharged motors.:eek:
Yeah it's actually a trend in Japan to do up micro car/van things to the max and wack on very spun out body kits in other words ricey.
The whats cool in Japan is a done up Suzuki Wagon R, woohoo not.
:eek: :eek:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
If you get the chance take a look at the new Fiesta and the new VW Polo I think it is. Very similar lines on both cars. I can't remember if it's the Polo for sure but it's in the new Top Gear mag. :confused:

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
The good old days of the hot hatch are gone. The Renault Clio Sport is the only real contender, but it is still ugly.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Easy mate, just use the IMG tag.. it just points to the url of a pic, rather than you having it and uploading it as an attachment etc. :thumbup:

eg.
PHP:
[img]http://www.website.com/image1.jpg[/img]

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Right click on the pic (PC user only, Mac??), then scroll down and select "copy image location", come back to FF and select IMG button and paste URL of pic.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
i got windows 2000

when i right click on picture i get:
save pic
set as wallpaper
set as desktop item
copy
add to favorites

but no copy image location. I know i can download the pic and then upload but takes too long and fills up my computer!

:nuts: :nuts:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
if you select properties when you bring up the menu on the image it will list the URL, from there you just highlight it, copy and paste it, then put the img tags either side of the url and it will work. UNLESS the operator of the website has enabled features to stop the process of extrenal linging to pictures from happening.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts