Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bucknaked Is My Real Name
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mines a genuine question because I've only been on the forums for a few months. But I came accross the post about Geoffs new Job. I want to know, is it really Geoff Polites? Does he really have the time to surf forums answering questions. I would have thought he would have been far too busy to do that. But I'm probabbly wrong. Anyway, I was just curious if it was really the man himself, or someone posing as him.

Just curious

D

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
I assume that yes, it is him. Hes been on fordforums for quite some time now, even before I registered I think.

·
Registered
582 Posts
sleepwalker said:
It's sad to hear tat hes going. The new guy better not start making front wheel drive falcons.
lets hope that he doesnt go for american styling either!...they sign off on cars years ahead of their release so itll be 2008 or so before we see what the new guys really done

·
Bucknaked Is My Real Name
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys fro your replies. I was sceptical at first because I thought why would a man like Geoff Polites take the time to come to a forum and potentially cop a screen full. Maybe it proves that those at the top, can take some time out of their busy schedules to drop in, say hi, and give us some of his time. Usually when you buy a product, you never hear a peep out of the man at the top. Its good to know that he does show a genuine interest in what we say. After all, if all we stop buying ford motor cars, then they would certainly know about it.

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
Thats the difference between Geoff and other presidents of companys. He takes the time to listen to us.

I just hope part of his handover is to keep on listening to what we have to say.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
David Flint (FPV dude) also comes on here and browses the forums. Hello to David if he is reading this!

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Shaun Hooper also reads these forums from time to time. G'day to Shaun!!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
To FordHawk and David Flint is a Hawthorn man too.
Cheers John

·
R.I.P Dimebag
1,333 Posts
Well David didn't listen to us about the GT. To me the new GT is just another failed attempt to reborn the old legend. If you reading this David, next time do some reseach before you bury another legend.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
How dare all of you forget that ultimately the mostest important number one Ford employees ALL post here! Not in any order (unless you want to read into it):

Sheila Vernon (GP's trusty and highly organised PA - top sort when she's driving around in the Phantom BA or whatever other hot car she can scam)

Uncy Geoff Polites (BSR Half Naked Man)

Happy Jack David Flint (the GTHO must go like the clappers, or was it the cigars????? Forever being quoted for saying "the dark side must DIE!")

Shane McInerney (only to show some 1970s tradition still exists at Ford Oz; right down to the hair, the leaf springs (or is that Wide-Trac Hotchkiss Suspension) and the REAL GT)

If you go back a while heaps of other Ford Oz people posted on here but alas a gag order apparently exists. I would love to see a happy medium ground exist such that these people can participate again without necessarily giving any info away.

Woohoo. I wonder what Tom's username will be?????????????

·
gone
10,402 Posts
No_Boundries said:
Well David didn't listen to us about the GT. To me the new GT is just another failed attempt to reborn the old legend. If you reading this David, next time do some reseach before you bury another legend.

Thanks for all of your valued and constructive input.

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
If you go back a while heaps of other Ford Oz people posted on here but alas a gag order apparently exists.
As laminge mentioned, it's constructive comments like the one about the failed GT that might be driving them away.

I see there was no mention of how it might be fixed or why it's a failure.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts