Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1990 E350 van with 180K miles. It has been well maintained. It was an ambulance so extended body and wired for 110. I am the third owner. New radiator, new mechanical fuel pump, fairly new glow pugs, new rings, front and back end well maintained. It isn't pretty to look at but it is an awesome vehicle. As long as it has good batteries, it starts reliably. It doesn't like the cold so it has to be plugged inwhenn it is at freezing. It has an inline heater as the block heater doesn't work. It has dual fuel tanks. The switch for the tanks was recently replaced. The transmission is in OK shape. I replaced one of the fuel tanks a few years ago. I have done regular oil changes and maintenance.

Could it be sold as a running vehicle or is it too old? If I could sell it as a running vehicle, where do you recommend that I list it. If for parts, where would I sell it? Thank you for your ideas.

·
Super Moderator
1,211 Posts
There’s a saying in the car selling business, “there’s an ass for every seat”. It’ll sell given the right buyer. You can post on Craigslist or Facebook marketplace if you have an account. I’m sure someone will have a need for it and pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
21,555 Posts
Should be plenty of willing buyers .Advertise it and wait for bids , don't rush in and take the first offer .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts