Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Champ
40 Posts
The first pic is the FX designs kit.
It's a lip molded to the stock bumper cover. The rear I am only slightly familiar with. I never really liked that kit. However, if your car was lowered with the FX lip and sideskirts, that back might look pretty good. Keep in mind, there are two lips that FX Designs has made. Look into them both. And they're also both pretty expensive in my opinion. www.fxdesigns.com
Have fun.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what i meant was is it the stock bumper and lip together from the factory
or is it just the lip and you have to attach it

G

·
No its not a stock lip, its made by FX Designs. You attach it to the stock bumper though. If this doesnt answer your question than I dont understand your question.

Oh its just a lip you need to mount to the bottom of the stock bumper.

·
It's been a long time...
52 Posts
its just an add-on to the stock piece.

if you look at that pic you can see the change of the red colors indicating the lip from the bumper. the fx lip sits on top of the lower part of the stock bumper opening like a lid to help hold the whole piece on.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i cant see red as you do.
im red green color blind
now to think about it my car is red too!(i guess?)

·
It's been a long time...
52 Posts
oh, well i have really bad vision and astigmatism in both eyes, so we're all a little imperfect. i guess you'll have to take my word for it then.

G

·
That first pic is of the Prototype Series 2 FX front lip. They did not produce this lip but the rear can be bought now. I am going to buy this rear once i get the money for a kit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts