Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
i dono....don't think i like it....just doesn't flow....i supose if it does turn out like that it'll grow on me
but hey yeah....the colour is pretty cool

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah must say it looks quite nice, the front goes well with the rest of the body.

XLR8,
Is this "Mad Barry's" new ute waiting for him. :D :D :D

·
Shh i'm huntin more power
1,764 Posts
I like it....
I think, they should've put headlights that shape un the au's or lop off the bit with the indicator in it and have in the bumper like with the xr's. The only other thing, why not just have the slim number plates and finish off that front air dam properly, not break it up with our classy looking number plates!!!

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
If Tickford build these things they gotta have side exit exhausts for sure:D :cool:

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Yeah must say it looks quite nice, the front goes well with the rest of the body.

XLR8,
Is this "Mad Barry's" new ute waiting for him. :D :D :D

Maybe.......i think he wants a Craig Lowndes V8 Ute!

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
I've got to admit I don't like the headlights on that picture at all, they look like the items on the first Telstars.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hobbes said:
I dunno - I don't think the front flows properly with the rest of the body ... just my opinion ...

Maybe cos it is two cars stuck together!...........it was just for an idea of what it might look like..:D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Hobbes said:
I dunno - I don't think the front flows properly with the rest of the body ... just my opinion ...
It wouldn't matter Hobbes. It is the rear end you need to like:D

Get your camera yet?

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HSE2 said:

It wouldn't matter Hobbes. It is the rear end you need to like:D

Get your camera yet?

Even if he didnt like the rear, he would have to get used to it:p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts