Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok The Beast has had a show

I have spoken the the Guru of the mag and he is very,very interested in having some features done on your modified cars!

So, do be a legend like me...... (head just fits into room) regardless of which state just let me know who of your are interested by posting a reply here and I will organise asap

This is urgent!

I have told him about Ford Forums and hopefully he will also be attending the trip!

:nuts: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Not worthy!!! Not worthy!! Not enough mods!! :(

·
DARK SIDE spy
263 Posts
Worthy car

I would offer my car for this prestigious position...it has mods...it has power and looks...however it fails on one small minor technicality.........so it doesn't have a Ford logo on it.....But whats in a name!!!! I'll go down to the local Ford dealer and get some badges and stick them on !!!!!:D
I was behind an EB/ED? Falcon the other night... had a turbo on it or made a good impersonation of having one! It was a greeny colour and could go a bit...That would be a good car to get hold of. Maybe that car lives on here already??? It did have a Tickford symbol on the guard, thats all I can remember about it. I was too busy oggling an immaculate E49 charger, that was cruising with it, to take any notice of the Falcon.

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
If he wants to do a shoot/article on any of the old showcars (Sandfire, Terra, Predator etc) or the EAGT Prototype send him my way.

PS Don't forget to PM me his details re: the email I sent you yesterday.

Felicity:cool:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Bought my copy today.. not a bad read!! Nice article on your beast Gaz, and also on the XPlod XR8. I really love that intake setup on the XPlod.. ooooh!! :D

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
laminge said:
Flic I emailed you is that ok or do you want a PM

BTW, happy to drive as requested
That's ok. I will get it tomorrow at work (I don't redirect my mail to home) Thanks for the offer of Chauffeur until I get my hands on my "ride" for the trip ;) :p :D

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I hate having a plain stocker - no cred on the street.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Mag Write Up

What about a beaut red XF 351? Uncommon, unusual ......

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok All anyone interested in having their car in the mag, regardless of enhancements contact the Andrew from the mag and he will be more than happy to chat to you!

·
Jaguar X-Type
199 Posts
Narp, don't tihnk theyre old enough to have a website done yet. They do like our cars though;

We wanna live in Oz - cold beer, sun, fit birds and mental Touring Cars.
Looks like a UK mag. What would be smart would be if our aussie mag "traded" some stories with them. We get to see the odd bit of UK Ford kit, and they get to drool over some aussie V8's.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
so how old is this magazine? cause i would like to see if we could become the official forums for the site,

:nuts: :nuts: :p :eek: :nuts: :nuts: :eek: :p :nuts: :nuts:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
LunaticSS said:
so how old is this magazine? cause i would like to see if we could become the official forums for the site,

:nuts: :nuts: :p :eek: :nuts: :nuts: :eek: :p :nuts: :nuts:
First ever issue!! :eek: :D :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts