Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bastards!!!!!

The new ute arrives on 22nd August and when do I start my leave? 17th August!!! Dunno if I've got the 17's but the ABS and other stuff is on her.. :D

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Heheh so you've got a ute you canna drive for 7 weeks... 8 including the Melbourne trip....
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I guess you've got something to look forward to getting back to...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DONUT KING said:
Heheh so you've got a ute you canna drive for 7 weeks... 8 including the Melbourne trip....
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I guess you've got something to look forward to getting back to...
Yeah but by that stage It'll be well and truely run in by the bloke who's doing my job while I'm gone.. I can't get the smile of his face the bastard!!

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hey - well by the time you get to drive it, she will be run in and ready for thrashing time!!!

:D :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XR8chic said:
Hey - well by the time you get to drive it, she will be run in and ready for thrashing time!!!

:D :D
Hell yeah!!.. I got in trouble at work yesterday 'cause I took the S down the back of our yard and did some circle work.. eer I mean "steering testing". Ended up with linemarking paint up the side of her. Mongrels were testing the machine and didn't tell me about it!! It's amazing what a jet steam cleaner will get off when you need it to!!.. ;)

T

·
0 Posts
dont want to upset you chuckster,.....let's hope he does'nt CRASH it....:eek:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HSE2 said:
What did I miss? Getting a new Company car are we?
Yeah mate. The S is due for retirement (I've near killed it!!) and I'm getting a XLS Ute with ABS and Tickford 17's (hopefully). Still no private use though... :fmad:

THE DOCTOR said:
dont want to upset you chuckster,.....let's hope he does'nt CRASH it....:eek:
Hehe.. he's been warned already not to do anything that'll hurt it!.. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts