Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Its Big and Its Black
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Theres my baby, just in case any of you forgot what it looks like ;) Its been awhile since i've posted here.

Mr. Black

·
Mod/Crown Vic Cruiser
129 Posts
Dude, that is a sweeeeet ride! Was that Snow picture taken recently? We have gotten no snow at all... not even a dusting like that.... we usually get something by 10/31.

Jonathan

·
Its Big and Its Black
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the compliment :)

The Snow fell tuesday morning so that was the 20th, but we had a dusting about 3 weeks ago too. Odot is out in force, but the funny thing was i saw a Plow broken down on the side of the on ramp of the freeway not 2 miles away from the Odot Garage.

Mr. Black

·
Mod/Crown Vic Cruiser
129 Posts
hehe, whats funny is the plows my city are using are older than I am.... and I am 19.

·
Its Big and Its Black
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as long as they get the white stuff clear, i dont care how old they are :)

·
Mod/Crown Vic Cruiser
129 Posts
Thats the problem! They dont!!! They come out of their cubby holes 2-3 hours after the snow stops... they never throw salt as a prevenative measure...they wait for 20 accidents to happen...

·
Its Big and Its Black
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well then thats a problem. You could always slap a plow on front of your vic and a spreader on the back and you'd be set :)

·
Crown Victoria P71 Member
12 Posts
Black is absolutely the prettiest color going on a Crown Victoria. If new POLICE INTERCEPTORS were easier to come by in the civilian marketplace, I would have black in them all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts