Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have admited in the past, and still do, that I have a really hard time taking most female drivers seriously, and today I figured out why.
I relised I dont take them seriously becaus they always act like going fast gives them some sort of primal sexual responce. I've never met a guy who outside of a funny comment pretended to get any sort of sex-responce out of driving.
I made this relisation today at thunderhill durning a time trial event. One woman in a lotus came in and upon asking how the car felt respondeed with a orgasim-esc 'that was greeeaaat'. And all I could think was 'give me a break'. But the other female in a spec miata, did not pretend to get gratified by her track time - And I found she quickly made an exlusive list of females I could respect as a driver.
The female in the lotus was lapping way faster than the miata. Speed has nothing to do with it.
Driving simply isnt sex. I dont think I can take anyone seriousy who thinks it is.

--NOTE: I'm quite sleepy, so if this make no sence to anyone else I understand, but its clean in my mind right now.

·
Probe GT Member
23 Posts
Are you kidding me? Is this sarcasm? EVERY male I know acts like racing and speed = orgasm. Its the females who usually DONT act like that. (Well, okay.. some of us do, but for the most part NUH-UH). Men will grunt, groan, moan.. wax their car lovingly, call the car sweetie or girlfriend and joke about making love to it.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
exactly!

whenever i'm racing, be it soloII or drag racing (on a track - of course), i always experience a euphoric rush that could be compared to orgasm.

to me, there is no other thrill when driving a car while pushing it to it's limits. that is the true measuer of driving for pleasure.

:hrm:

G

·
lol

a good female friend of mine says that she gets a horny feeling when she sees a nice car like a 911 tt or an m3 hehehe!!

·
Probe GT Member
23 Posts
Upon more thought...

Put me in an exotic car and let ME run it as fast as I wanna and you're gonna hear an orgasmic reply from me too.

G

·
Agreed!

Everyone is different. Speed and racing trigger adrenaline. That same rush...the happiness, excitement, and pleasure some girls (and guys) feel when driving a fast car or racing mimics an orgasmic feeling. The adrenaline and attraction/addiction to speed, style, and power leaves many a person feeling "spent" after the rush wears off. Seeing fast, powerful, exotic cars can trigger feelings that resemble sexual responses, at least in my experiences. There's nothing better than the endorphin high one feels after an orgasm. But the feeling that lingers after speed or a race is the same high (to some people) ... and the feelings are associated with the actions. :valintine

~Kimberly

·
DESIGN is my LIFE
104 Posts
Re: lol

hot96pgt said:
a good female friend of mine says that she gets a horny feeling when she sees a nice car like a 911 tt or an m3 hehehe!!
Whenever she comes over, do you pull out all the exotic car magazines? :HAHA:

·
DESIGN is my LIFE
104 Posts

·
OKPOC - OKC Chapter Prez
105 Posts
otter said:

Driving simply isnt sex. I dont think I can take anyone seriousy who thinks it is.
It's okay... most women don't take guys that can't spell seriously either.. so it's all good. :1poke:

:p

·
DESIGN is my LIFE
104 Posts
Re: Agreed!

Not_His said:
Everyone is different. Speed and racing trigger adrenaline. That same rush...the happiness, excitement, and pleasure some girls (and guys) feel when driving a fast car or racing mimics an orgasmic feeling. The adrenaline and attraction/addiction to speed, style, and power leaves many a person feeling "spent" after the rush wears off. Seeing fast, powerful, exotic cars can trigger feelings that resemble sexual responses, at least in my experiences. There's nothing better than the endorphin high one feels after an orgasm. But the feeling that lingers after speed or a race is the same high (to some people) ... and the feelings are associated with the actions. :valintine

~Kimberly
You deserve a nice back rub after that :valintine

1 - 12 of 12 Posts