Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and just when they thought they were above god..........

when they fall, it will be the loudest bang, almost as loud as the cheers from Ford and their stylish tasteful constituency,

or the rattles/ squeakes / leaks / fires / shorts / surges/ failures coomondoores are so famous for from bumper to bumper.........

Humility always defeats arrogance..........

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MadMax said:
and just when they thought they were above god..........

when they fall, it will be the loudest bang, almost as loud as the cheers from Ford and their stylish tasteful constituency,

or the rattles/ squeakes / leaks / fires / shorts / surges/ failures coomondoores are so famous for from bumper to bumper.........

Humility always defeats arrogance..........
to true.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess this what happens when they become so popular over the years without a decent competitor on their tail.
Their prouct quality is diminishing but they're not concerned because of their successful sales.
But once Ford picks themselves off the ground they won't know what hit them.... definately be a big wake up call for them.

I have to admit I'm suprised the media is bagging them as they always get praises.
I wonder if Wheels magazine will write some of Holden's long term problems since they reckon the car is sh!t hot.
Shoot the bastards who made it car of the year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts