Ford Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ford Man said:
Buggar me!!.. I wonder if the rumours of Burns going to Pug hold any water now??
Yeah....they're even stronger than ever. Rovenpera, Gronholm and Burns in the Peugoet camp almost mean manufacturer's championship in my opinion. There's even a hot rumour that Carlos Sainz might shift to Mitsubishi.....he's not taking being No.2 driver at Ford very well. But whether there's any truth to this remains to be seen.

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HSE2 said:
Gee that is big. He has even signed his name to specials too hasn't he?
I assume you mean the Tommi Makinnen Evolutions. Guess that's going to end. As for the Evo VI currently on sale in Australia, you actually get a certificate signed by Tommi which literally says "Thanks for buying my car". Not any more.....

How about a Makinnen WRX??!?! :eek:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I don't think the cars are to blame, because that guy is getting the Evo 7 (NICE:D :D :D , saw a blue won today:nuts: , oh thats right, you aussies an't got 'em yet:p ), and he's still leaving, he should goto Ford!!!:cool:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
rallyman said:

I assume you mean the Tommi Makinnen Evolutions. Guess that's going to end. As for the Evo VI currently on sale in Australia, you actually get a certificate signed by Tommi which literally says "Thanks for buying my car". Not any more.....

How about a Makinnen WRX??!?! :eek:
Yes you assume correct. Subaru never put Colins name to a car did they?

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HSE2 said:

Yes you assume correct. Subaru never put Colins name to a car did they?
No they never did. Even though Colin is one of the reasons why WRX just shot up in popularity. He was almost unbeatable in a WRX!

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
priteshpatel99 said:
I don't think the cars are to blame, because that guy is getting the Evo 7 (NICE:D :D :D , saw a blue won today:nuts: , oh thats right, you aussies an't got 'em yet:p ),
What?!?! You guys have got Evo 7's in NZ?!?! You're kidding!!!
If so, we're getting shafted big time over here! Evo VI's are still the hot deal over here :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.