Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my XR8's SIDO number today.
Ford seem to have used up all the 9 prefix SIDO numbers so mine is REAL early in the 00 series. Allocated for June build so keep it coming Ford people!!!! :cool: :) :p

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
Congratulations Pete.

What colour/Options did you order?

Make sure you get the pictures of your car being built on the ford site. (and show us!) ;)

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jaytyn said:
Congratulations Pete.
What colour/Options did you order?
Make sure you get the pictures of your car being built on the ford site. (and show us!) ;)
I mentioned the options etc in a previous thread. However the basics are Venom Red M5 220kW, sunroof, leather, momo wheel/shifter, premium sound, bodykit, and accessories.
As for pictures, the yaren't available until after the car is delivered by the dealer but you can guarantee I'll post them.

·
Pursuit 250 Member
18 Posts
I bet you're camped out by the dealer already!!

Did you test drive a TE50 before you decided on the XR8? And was there a 220 available at the dealer for a test drive before you bought it?

·
Ford Member
520 Posts
Aussie Pete mate if i could i would shake your hand!! Pitty i live in the west. I didnt know u decided on the red, but its my second favourite, somehow i think it is my favourite colour on the xr's.

Mate all i got to say you are gonna have yourself a real nice car. At the auto expo in perth the had a black XR8 ute with the leather, i was inpressed by the leather interior and how dark it is inside! :thumbup:

All you beast will need is some dark tint and you are set!!

·
Aussie Falcon Enthusiast
478 Posts
Waddya mean no pics yet? Aren't you supposed to be able to watch pics of the car being built when you order an XR8 or a T series?

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Petrol Hamster said:
I bet you're camped out by the dealer already!!
Did you test drive a TE50 before you decided on the XR8? And was there a 220 available at the dealer for a test drive before you bought it?
I got a 24hr test drive of a TE50 which is mechanically the same as the 220 XR. There were issues with the test car though. It was not a nice animal but I could see the potential. I am being patient since my car will not arrive until July at this point in time.

anakha said:
Waddya mean no pics yet? Aren't you supposed to be able to watch pics of the car being built when you order an XR8 or a T series?
Yes, you get the photos. However, they cannot be delivered until after the car has been delivered. They are sent via email after the dealer has sent confirmation to Ford.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts