Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bourbon powered V8
Joined
·
4,751 Posts
Nice, neat V8 - you just have to fix up the front end! How does it go with the twin 2.5" exhaust?
 

·
Ford Appreciation Society
Joined
·
3,666 Posts
Hey MADNC_8, your NC is coming along very nicely - I'm impressed!!
 

·
Finnaly back
Joined
·
1,124 Posts
Good to see somthing different, always wondered what your car was like!
only 1 bit I dont like, all the badges, sorry just my 2cents :)
good work but
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,505 Posts
is there a grill on there? or is that mesh just painted real dark :p
look'n good mate!
 

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
Joined
·
3,838 Posts
EFFalcon said:
is there a grill on there? or is that mesh just painted real dark :p
look'n good mate!

Just mesh at the moment, eventually he plans to make a REAL grille, and the lights are temp permanent held in at the moment, till proper mounting is made.
 

·
No longer around
Joined
·
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JC said:
Nice, neat V8 - you just have to fix up the front end! How does it go with the twin 2.5" exhaust?
i know, i cant find any one willing to sell me DC LTD grilles cheap enough (im gonna use 2 of them to make up the grille because the BMW headlights are shorter than the regular NC ones)

the new exhaust is awesome, i can feel more power and torque acrossthe range cant wait till the dyno run to see the gains


Chad_XF said:
Good to see somthing different, always wondered what your car was like!
only 1 bit I dont like, all the badges, sorry just my 2cents :)
good work but
i agree with the badges, but i cant remove them until i decide to repaint the car (as they were fitted by the previous owner who drilled holes in the guards behind them)
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
2,922 Posts
Hey Wayne, looks great mate, but far too many cylinders!!! :wnc:

Love the wheels, a big improvement and those lights will look schmick after you get the grill sorted! :angel:

Have fun with it and keep it straight!!!

Cheers... Tim
 

·
Falcontastic.
Joined
·
6,039 Posts
Nice clean ride,was that you at Steve's house early Sunday morning?.
 

·
AKA: Spaniard
Joined
·
848 Posts
WAZ! Your car's looking really phat there! Loved the last two.
 

·
I wanna eat your children
Joined
·
4,562 Posts
nice car you got there :hy:

if you spray it...are u going with a different color? and will it be a custom color or a regular ford color
 

·
Finnaly back
Joined
·
1,124 Posts
MADNC_8 said:
i agree with the badges, but i cant remove them until i decide to repaint the car (as they were fitted by the previous owner who drilled holes in the guards behind them)
ah ok, thats kewl, so tell me a bit more about these lights? you are giving me ideas!
 

·
No longer around
Joined
·
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
galaxy xr8 said:
Nice clean ride,was that you at Steve's house early Sunday morning?.
yeah mate that was me. my cars just a little quieter than yours.. (i love your note) :fraz:

madwob said:
nice car you got there :hy:

if you spray it...are u going with a different color? and will it be a custom color or a regular ford color
No idea at this stage mate, thats a mod planned for about xmas or so, so plenty of time to decide.
at this stage its just the same colour, just smooth out all the dents and colour code everything and stuff. but in saying that i love cobalt blue, so who knows, maybe a colour change, maybe not

Chad_XF said:
ah ok, thats kewl, so tell me a bit more about these lights? you are giving me ideas!
there out of a 96 E36 BMW (318i), and yeh they werent easy to fit, oh and you wont be able to get em cheap like i did (i got em from work coz they were in the bin. - free mod that works better than the factory setup = :thup: )
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top