Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I want my brothers car.
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heys guys...i have 10 sec. clip of ITSOVR laying some rubber at the melb. xmas cruise. But i need help getting the file size down. its an .mpeg1 thats about 3.4mb but i know it could be smaller.

I grabbed it off my DV Cam. and don't now how to change it.
Can anyone help? i want everyone to see it!!

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Hi Hamo

I am going to be a thorn in this post, if its a clip of rubber being laid on a public road, dont bother posting in the General Forums.

If it is on a private track then I am sure someone will be able to help you.

·
I want my brothers car.
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay, sorry about that....i didn't realise, i guess i'll just have to keep this one for my private collection.

thanks ;)

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Thanks Hamo

The only reason, being a public forum, and personlised plates, with video evidence, could lead him with a fine or worse

cheers

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
And from what I understand he doesn't have to many points left if any at all.

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
Hamo - maybe a copy of the DVD might help with your hunger pains. good range of footage from the whole day, and all legal.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
i would of liked to have seen itsova's beast bag em up on the cruise... its that orange BA xr8 without the spoiler isnt it???

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
philbie said:
Hamo - maybe a copy of the DVD might help with your hunger pains. good range of footage from the whole day, and all legal.
hi phillbie he is waiting for the copy that i paid for. we are waiting for jan 10 for dvd & number plate frames dont forget......

thx

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
Cool - They are here ready to go!

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
Hamo said:
heys guys...i have 10 sec. clip of ITSOVR laying some rubber at the melb. xmas cruise. But i need help getting the file size down. its an .mpeg1 thats about 3.4mb but i know it could be smaller.

I grabbed it off my DV Cam. and don't now how to change it.
Can anyone help? i want everyone to see it!!
Best bet in general for reducing file sizes is to re-encode the video using the DivX codec for the video, and use mp3 for the audio.

You can do this fairly easily. What you'll need is a copy of VirtualDub installed, as well as a copy of the DivX codec.

If you need help working out how to use VirtualDub, you could just PM me, although I'm sure I'm not the only one around here who can use VirtualDub... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts