Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a surprise for the probe kids...

But you aren't allowed to know until probetalk gets back :) I wouldnt feel right revealing it anywhere else. Some people are going to be very happy, and some are not. Either way, I'm going to laugh my ass off at your reactions. Anyone care to guess?

No, I won't give any hints.
No, I won't tell you if you guess it right.
No, I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

This is just adding to the anticipation that's eating me up inside like a rabid parasite in my lower intenstine.

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
HowLeTT said:
Some people are going to be very happy, and some are not. Either way, I'm going to laugh my ass off at your reactions.
Bluehornet, Fidler and/or I are banned from PT?

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
big foot really exists. mike tyson bit someones nose off. ufos ubducted my car.. i give up.. :dead:

·
:darin:
10 Posts
David's Official Guess:
13.44 @ 105.0

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Mike swapped to an MTX. Then sold the PGT. Took that money and went out and bought a red '96 Civic DX. Used the left over money on stickers, 18" rims and neon lights.

Oops, I ruined the suprise:(

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Mike had this bottom in his probe (hehe upskirt shots from front row are worth much $$$ and I have them)

·
Hardcore Canuck MIPOC!
52 Posts
Probe 2C said:
Mike had this bottom in his probe (hehe upskirt shots from front row are worth much $$$ and I have them)

Yummy!

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
NICE! Who cares what Howletts suprise is, that's a NICE upskirt shot there! Hmmmmmmmmmmm
:s6:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts