·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
I like it.
The paint scheme is slightly different.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I sure hope Webber gets on the podium this year, even if it means doing a 'Steven Bradbury'....

·
Registered
102 Posts
lol wait 4 races into the season when christian klein will be dropped

·
2,922 Posts
Body looks similar... but for once they go into a new season without having sacked everyone previously and with some real prospects! And I do miss the gold wheels.

Good luck to them!

Cheers....... Tim!

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
It's not for me says Webber
19-01-2004

While the ink on that precious first F1 contract is still wet, some youngsters are out purchasing all the trimmings of life in the fast lane, the yacht, the car(s), the private jet, the helicopter, and of course the ubiquitous Monaco apartment.
Despite being presented as the 'boy next door' when he made his F1 debut with WilliamsF1 in 2000, it wasn't long before Jenson Button had sought out the Monaco pad and millionaire lifestyle, a lifestyle that led to a drop in performance in subsequent seasons.

Monaco, with its all-year sunshine and glitzy, glamorous image - not to mention generous tax laws - is number one on most F1 drivers' list of priorities. Not Mark Webber's though.

While insisting that he's happy to stay with Jaguar and help shape the team's future, he admitted that the Monaco lifestyle isn't his thing.

"You never know what might happen," he told Simon Hughes of the Daily Telegraph, "but even if I'm a Williams driver in a couple of years I'm not about to go and live in Monaco.

"I'm a country boy, I like the open space," he added. "I'd stay in my village near Milton Keynes. What's a bit of tax, mate?"

What a guy!

http://www.pitpass.com/news2/news.cfm?newsid=8390

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Looks good...like the new paint scheme.

Hopefully the issues they are expecting don't become too much of an issue...we wont really know until melbourne though.

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
Ambrose_1 said:
bet ya wouldnt be saying that if he wasnt Australian
Actually, the "what a guy!" quote was from the article itself!! :AAHHH:

·
Registered
22 Posts
With all the talk of the Red Bull sponsorship dollars that Klein was supposed to be bringing to the team...... it didnt buy them an awfull lot of signage space on the car did it.
All i can see is a couple of little stickers you would only be able to see up close, certainly not when a car is flying by at 200km/h+

1 - 15 of 15 Posts