Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently Jaguar was going to the high court of London yesterday after Adrian Newey had signed a letter of intent to work for them from August 01 but then changed his mind. Does anyone know the result??

Also while im on Jag the have unveiled a concept XKR called the XKR-EVO which packs 450hp from its blown 4l and uses a 6 manual instead of the normal 5 auto. Jaguar is doing some calculations on whether it is viable for production or not. Performance figures are 0-100kmh 4.6 sec and top speed 290kmh. If only we could see those figures in the next GT :(

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
I heard Jag have taken him to court to stop him working for Mclaren after the 31st of July next year. They believe that they have a contract with him, so do Mclaren. This one will be decided in the courts.

I say newey's an

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
This one will be decided in the courts.
And who's the ones that win out of this situation?.. Friggin lawyers.. I think we're in the wrong profession lads.. :fmad:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Heh, I'm in IT last I checked it was a good profession :D
OK, so IT and Lawyers pay well... geez... ;) :p

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
DONUT KING said:

Thats better
:D
DK, just wondering, where do you get all 'em smilies??
Is it a Moderator only thing?
Remember back at BON, you gave me that web-site addy, well that closed down and now I can't piss any one off:(
Help:nuts:

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
McLaren are the biggest wankers in Motorsport other than HRT and they don't deserve to keep Newey.
I heard that McLaren apoligized and thats it. What a load of crap.
Imagine Newey went to Ferrari, no one would be able to catch them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts