Ford Courier 4x2 187

For those with a statistical bent a link to the stats page is here:

http://www.ford-news.com/articles.php?articleId=147

Cheers
Russ

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
I think that isn't such a bad month. We'll probably see Falcon ute regain top spot after the Crewman craze settles.

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
russellw said:
Toyota Avalon 346
I wonder how many of those 346 Avalon Appliances (tm) were painted Taxi Yellow...........

·
Registered
765 Posts
Good to see focus sales are slowly improving, a very good effort from falcon considering the discounts on commodores and the fact we are still running a series one car.

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
looks like a good solid month to me. Considering Holden can make way more cars than Ford I'd say its a bloody good month.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
hmmm.. dnt like the fact that holden ute is on top of ford ute... not good, hopefully crewman calms down a bit!

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
i would say its still a good month for ford. well done...ok we lost in a lot of areas but the gap is minimal.

·
FF Moderator
2,202 Posts
Overall good result for FORD Well done. Its great that the Falcon Series 1 is still this close to the Commodore Series 2. I can see why they didn't bother..lol

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Why did the Magna cop such a pasting. I know it looks crap but selling less than 1000 must be a big blow for Mitsubishi.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Any idea why there no sudden jump in sales just before xmas like the last 4 years? (3 years for Falcon?)

·
Ford Europe Wannabe
754 Posts
Laminge,

actually, the RRP on the Focus has not been reduced lately. It is the dealers who are offering lower prices and value add ons according to an article in the drive section of the Herald Sun

·
Registered
911 Posts
smciner1 said:
I wonder how many of those 346 Avalon Appliances (tm) were painted Taxi Yellow...........
...or the deal with Europcar...spoke to one franchise owner and the deal was too good to refuse including "support" for an advertising campaign/promotion (on radio)

·
Registered
911 Posts
CDAA said:
Overall good result for FORD Well done. Its great that the Falcon Series 1 is still this close to the Commodore Series 2. I can see why they didn't bother..lol
not to mention Commie anniversary models, Equipe models...the king of special models and the tart of fancy dress.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Mr Jucy said:
Cause the Magna is an old car & was average at best when it was first launched.
My own personal opinion as I have had 3 Magna hire cars all of low milage and in good condition for upto 8 days at a time. The driving position is too low and interior is still dark/gloomy, the interior NVH is nolonger best in class and surprisingly (to me) my own BA Futura wagon is quieter at cruise and more macho at full throttle then a Magna wagon. Weight tranfer at quick acceleration or kick down while overtaking lightens up the steering causing wander especially when crossing over centre point of a road with considerable camber either side. The new Lancer is sooo easily mistaken for the Magna and probably looks far better with "that" front end...so in a nut shell I can understand its sales drop...but a bigger question is how anyone could objectively buy a VY exec. over a BA XT unless their company forced them or the dealer paid you to take it away.

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
that graph shows it all, look at the constant growth in falcon sales compared to the holden sales which have levelled out and if anything begun to fall

good solid month

1 - 20 of 26 Posts