Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flikcking through Street GMs - err sorry, Street Machine, this month's issue has an interview with HSV boss Crennan. Usual crap from him, but when possed the question of Craig Lowndes defection, and the GM vs Ford debate, Crennan says...

'The more our competition narrows the gap, by manipulation or ambush or whatever means...'

Manipulation or ambush?? What, Ford help the V8's hit parity spot on with a uniform pan on both cars, and that's manipulation? Polites signs Lowndes, and thats ambush? Excuse me! I guess 'whatever means' refers to lots of time and effort by teams like GMS, DJR and Stone Brothers.

Crennan obviously has a short memory of when Ford was slapped with much harsher parity penalties a few years back, and signing Lowndes was hardly ambush - perhaps if he'd been treated better by HRT/Holden, he would not have had any desire to move.

Crennan finishes by saying "I think that Tall Poppy Syndrome is soemthing you bring on yourself if you have your head stuck up your arse. I think we're pretty earthy and real. If we started acting like clever dicks then we would have something to worry about. I hope winning never goes to our heads."

Too late for that, your ego-bloated fat head is already jammed way far up your arse.

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
I think he needs a good kick in the head, though after he has taken his head out of his own arse.

The fecking gobsh!te!:fmad:

·
Australian TE50 AU1 Member
194 Posts
When you consider the charactor of Mr Crennan and compare it with Mr Skaife, you can see why he is being groomed for the top HRT job. You have to be an arrogant, egotistical, overbearing, overconfident, conceited, contemptuous twit.

Special thanks to my thesaurus for the big words!!

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
I think Creep...oops Crennan Has his head so far up his arse that it looks normal.

That flash at HSV show they think they are clever dicks...what am I saying, WHAT DICKS!!!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I agree totaly with everything that has been said about Crennan. He is the most egotistical person I have ever come across. Thank God the bosses at Ford (G'day Geoff;) ) and FTE (G'day David;) ) are not like that.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
well what can you say. Is it anu wonder that you can't have a sensible conversation with Holden people when the pr machine runs riot. I thought the guy had been officially gagged. must of slipped the leash

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
TeeHee said:
When you consider the charactor of Mr Crennan and compare it with Mr Skaife, you can see why he is being groomed for the top HRT job. You have to be an arrogant, egotistical, overbearing, overconfident, conceited, contemptuous twit.

Special thanks to my thesaurus for the big words!!
Damn straight mike.. The top two at HSV and HRT are arseholes..

I think that Tall Poppy Syndrome is soemthing you bring on yourself if you have your head stuck up your arse. I think we're pretty earthy and real. If we started acting like clever dicks then we would have something to worry about. I hope winning never goes to our heads."
Looks like he has a terminal case of tall poppy syndrome then... :fmad:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
And just another point.

When are Ford going to realise that if you put Tickford on the side of a car and the team doesn't perform then this sort of stuff by the opposition is bound to happen. Seems everone can see the TRACK/ ROAD relation but ford on this issue. Before signing Craig it was far more important to get the FTR team to the top. Craig was a bonus but getting the people behind FTR is what is going to shift cars on the show room floor

·
Registered
253 Posts
HSEC, I agree with you. FTR better start performing because as you said it is carrying the Tickford name.
Whether they need to buy Seton out, I don't know but Tickford can't have a team that's running outside the top 10 carrying it's image.

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
Went to HSV today(sarcastic) to have a chat to Crennan but I could hear him, his talk was too muffled...found out the reason too, here's a picture.

M

·
0 Posts
HSE2 said:
well what can you say. Is it anu wonder that you can't have a sensible conversation with Holden people when the pr machine runs riot. I thought the guy had been officially gagged. must of slipped the leash
Crennan rapes chickens and gaffa tapes guinea pigs.
Crennan is as miserable as a bastard on fathers day
Crennan could not organise a wank with a dick in his hand (wrong)
Crennan - if it was raining prostitutes, you'd be washed down the drain with the poofters....(AKA SKAIFE)
Crennan, your'e as good as a garlic milkshake, up Skaifes track and back, mad as a two bob watch, with friends like you, who needs an enema???
Crennan, youre useless as overdrive on a bulldozer, tits on a bull, a hat full of arseholes, if it was raining soup, youd be out there with a fork.....
Crennan, youve got a grin like a **** eating dog, as useless as a chocolate tea cup, or an ashtray on a bike...
Crennan, youd screw a fox on the run, if you could keep in step

and you make us........

Call for ralph, call for herb on the big white telephone, and help us to drive the porcelin bus.......

Your heads so far up your arse that you only eat one meal in ten years........

Many thanks to Falchoon.......

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
TeeHee said:
Agreed.Both "men" are so up themselves it's not funny.Never have anything to say unless it's pushing their own agenda or bagging someone or something.
I hope both have a lot more oppotunities to winge in the future...Crennan when HSV don't get the praise they expect(or pay for) when it comes to vehicle reviews, and Skaife when he receives a few more much warranted penalties in the racing.:p
Russell.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Rastus said:
I hope both have a lot more oppotunities to winge in the future...Crennan when HSV don't get the praise they expect(or pay for) when it comes to vehicle reviews
Yeah but watch them take the credit for Ford success...
"If it wasn't for us you'd never see Ford doing this sort of product".. I'm just waiting for this shyte to appear in the press..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts