Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford Racing General Manager Howard Marsden visited the workshop of Holden driver John Faulkner last Friday amid rumours he is trying to engineer a merger between JFR and the new Ford team, Prancing Horse Racing.
The tie-up would allow Prancing Horse access to a Level One franchise ( the team currently holds a Level Three licence ), as well as guaranteeing a future for the cash strapped JFR team.
John Faulkner has some options but has to weigh them up and see what's best for the team.
One of those options is believed to be with TWR which may also be in need of a Level One franchise in wake of the rumoured conflict between HRT and Romano Racing, holder of the franchise under which the Kmart team races.

If i was Faulkner i would sign up with Ford because TWR would treat him like sh!t like they have done with Romano Racing.
Prancing Horse will be the best and most professional team in V8Supercars and it will be the right way to go.
TWR is also a professional team , no doubt about it but they don't treat their drivers well enough which could hurt them in the long term.

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
would he still build his own cars then? or would phr build him one?
who would run it? what would happen to the guys in his team?

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He would most likely race a PHR built Falcon.
I would say that the guys in his team will still work on his car becuase it would be to much for PHR to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts