Ford Forums banner

What would you like to do for the July meet?

• Dromo One - Orange - July 14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speedzone - Industry - July 14

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Castle Park - Riverside - July 14

• Dromo One - Orange - July 21

• Speedzone - Industry - July 21

• Castle Park - Riverside - July 21

• Dromo One - Orange - July 28

• Speedzone - Industry - July 28

• Castle Park - Riverside - July 28

• Other suggestion: post your suggestion below!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup, it's that time to start coming up with ideas for our july meet.

hopefully greg can come out to this one and bring his girls with him. :thumbup:

i've started a poll, so i guess the idea that gets the most responses will decide things.

i'll post this on our website and through the mailing list as well.

C

·
0 Posts
speedzone july 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus i have about 100 $5 coupons to share. That I got from the La auto show and Long Beach Grand Prix

J

·
0 Posts
I think we should have a BBQ and Mod day at someones house. Plus im picking up GT3 today and this would be good to play at this sort of event. I want to try to beat stacey this time:cool:

·
SCPOC/Probe Member
48 Posts
I dunno something close to me so I don't have to drive for two hours!!!! A BBQ... We could go to Kit Karson park... There's plenty of parking and nice places for pics... I would have it at my place but I don't think my dad would be too happy about having 15 dudes over here swimmin and such... (not to mention Ray my boyfriend!!!)

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Well, if SD should be hosting, there's an autox at Qualcomm on the 28th. I intend to be there (really this time, more forenotice) along with a gang of others.

Otherwise I'm up for Dromo One--just went there this weekend after escaping other duties that killed the Cal Club autox outing :( It was a blast!

·
SCPOC/Probe Member
48 Posts
I still think we should bbq at Kit Karson, it's a huge park not one of those ghetto parks, and it's reaaly pretty with lots of big eucaliptus trees... It would be alot of fun... And for those who want to go to dromo-one they can do that too...

·
SCPOC/Probe SE Member
15 Posts
Too bad we couldn't do a MOD DAY/BBQ then Dromo 1 like we did last year. That was a blast but I don't think we have as many die hards in the club anymore. :D

If we do a BBQ I don't care where we have it as long as there's a place nearby to roll up some cars and work on them too. Maybe the park Jen is suggesting might be good. That'd be cool if we could pitch that canvas roof structure, break out the floor jacks and jack stands and get working. :)

On the other hand if we decide to go racing then I would prefer Dromo 1. We've already had 3 official meets at SpeedZone and it's getting kinda old. Besides Dromo 1 kicks ass!

·
SCPOC/Probe SE Member
15 Posts
Do you at least have your Probe back Howard???

hyc GTS said:
Well, July 14th is out for me, I'm going to be in Beverly Hills watching the debut of a movie I was in.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, my preference is the 21st also. :)

you chris, you're absolutely right, july would be the SD groups turn to host but since the last meet was really an in-betweener i figured we could have a race meet this time! plus, it's been a while since we did either dromo one or speedzone and i've been getting some people asking me about it.

i can check dromo's schedule and make sure they'll be open on the 21st, if that is the winning option.

remember, if you guys have an option that's not listed above, please post it in the topic so we know.

oh, and jd? check this out! heh heh heh.

i picked up my copy around 7pm today! ;)

Attachments

·
Probe GT Member
34 Posts
How about July-29 Battle of the imports!!! FAMOSO RACEWAY BAKERSFIELD!!!! Guys i'm trying to get to the meets but i just need to put together my motor I had to do a had gasket and just a port and polish job i reaaly want to make it to the meets!!!! I want to meet all the Probers!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
www.SCPOC.com member
57 Posts
GT3 owners.... you SUCK!!

so which house will we get invited to play GT3? come on, we won't destroy anything. :D

J

·
0 Posts
i would have done it at my house but i dont think that is going to be possible.. the new house im at is a renter and my neihbors are assholes. plus no room for cars.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts