Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TxPoc Moderator
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been on FF for awhile and they're alot more people outside of probetalk on here so why the heck not go ahead and introduce myself. Well my name is Glance I'm finishings up my last year of highschool and then I'm off to NADC in TNfor 2 years to become a high performance mechanic. I grew up in Texas and LOVE the south! I have wonderful parents and a sister at college,Go Texas A&M (whoop!) I have great friends from both PT and FF that I enjoy hanging out with and talking on AOL with. I'm very proud of my car and have posted pics among the 89-92ProbeLX section. Like I said in the topic,I'm a cowboy at heart, love the country and farm life and enjoy waking up everymorning to look oustide and see nothing but green fields. I havn't found Miss (Mrs?) Right just yet but I have my eye on someone. Now last time pics of me were posted they were photoshopped within 5 mins. I'm sure we'll all play nice this time right?

Enjoy

~G~

Attachments

·
TxPoc Moderator
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and during VERY rare times this is what I look like clean shaven. I usually always keep my sideburns,I look to young without them.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts