Ford Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's a pic of my little laser. it is a 99 model. everyone says i should put a piccy up somewhere so here goes. i know it's a bit of a chicks car, but i love it...

Attachments

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
Yeah man - i rate it ... maybe a little too lowered for my tastes but better than a standard laser.. does it have any other mods to it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also found a pic of my stereo system.... i won a few comps with this setup. it done 143db. i got rid of all that stuff, spending all that money on equipment you can never listen to at full potential.... silly idea really

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
um, no real mods as such.... just intake and exhaust. searching for a chip to suit.... yeh it was a harsh ride..... muhaha

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
That's dumped to the ass man
u sure its not photoshopped?

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Re: Re: just a pic of my little riceburner....

LunaticSVT said:
dig up test
As if we haven't got enough thread miners without you adding to it! test passed!

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Looks like you ended up with a manual laser - so did the test pass?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
whats this script do i wonder?
get the oldest thread ever ? :p

·
Silver Star
797 Posts
nice photoshop, mind showing us the real height?

u can tell its a photoshop, check out the very top of the image.

Nice car n e way

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
my mum has the same sort of laser in stock form and it bottoms out on a lot of speed humps... that definately seems to be a photoshop job, having it that low would be impossible almost for daily hack:)

·
walking power
3,035 Posts

LG said:

Nice car n e way
I dunno if he'll answer your question champ, his last and probably only activity on the site was on, 15-10-2001 15:37

·
2,922 Posts
It is a photoshop, look at the first picture. The car would be sitting an inch higher at the gutter than the side we can see, according to shadows around the front bar. Plus the afore mentioned top of the photo.

In the photo of the car from behind, it is sitting substantially higher than one would expect if it were ground hugging, from the shadows of the items around it.

In my humble opinion, that is. :freak:

Not that it really matters in the end on a 2 yr old thread! :sparkles2

Tim

·
:::MagnaLicious:::
45 Posts

LG said:

Nice car n e way

not so much the top of the car, but more, if you look at the side skirt directly behind the front wheel.

that was a dead give away. plus, if those wheels were really that far into the guards, then my god, i woudnt wanna know what kinda turning circle he would have. he would need a 50m stip just to perform a U-Turn. lol

Ben.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts