Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new here.
Its in amazing condition and i got a great deal and it has 133k original miles.
Basically looking for a little help and maybe some pointers. Anything i should look out for or be wary of?
I want to make it a little louder thinking a cherrybomb would like to dual it if i have the funds Just need to figure out the pipe sizes.(original tailpipe has a hole in it so this is the 1st thing im doing to it)
And of course wheels and tires any recommendations? Sizes,styles? Gotta go with white letter and cragar style (can't afford actual cragars haha)
Just worried about rubbing and stuff i guess the guys at the shop can help me figure out the right sizes.

·
Super Moderator
8,934 Posts
Not sure how much you plan on driving it, but unlike today's cars, you actually have maintenance, including greasing. You also can't just take off, give it a couple of minutes to warm up. Are you planning on keeping it near original, or giving into mods?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yea I always let it warm up. And I wanna keep the mileage down so I only drive it a dew times a week.
I plan on keeping it original as i can.
Just going to put some nice wheels and tires and a new exhaust other than that staying original.

·
Super Moderator
8,934 Posts
Lucas Tires or Coker. If you decide to up the rims, I'd personally keep them 17" or smaller, but that's personal opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts