Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Just thought I'd enter this site under fanfare and adulation. =-)

Alex.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
GM Guy said:
Hi Guys,
Just thought I'd enter this site under fanfare and adulation. =-)

Alex.
[applause] Thanks! It's always nice to have new people. [/applause]

·
Crown Vic P71 Member
94 Posts
Hi Alex!!

Hey Alex...How ya doing? Long time no see!! I hope you had a pleasant Thanksgiving....and hopefully Santa will be good to you as well. I may be changing my screen name to Three Trick Vics soon? My uncle in NY passed away last week I made the flight up for the funeral. My aunt may be forced to sell his 89 LX ...The car has 58K origional on it. The car is Black with every available option on it. The car even has the front side louvered windows. I was in shock. I may be making a one-way flight back to NY very soon. Take care of yourself. Allen:s6:

·
Its Big and Its Black
25 Posts
Hey welcome to the board, and Hey there allen long time no see

Mr. Black

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Welcome back. Now go out and tell your friends to join us!

·
Crown Vic P71 Member
94 Posts
Howdy!!

Hello there Mr. Black!! Good to see a friendly name around here...I hope this Board can remain trouble free....and i wish you Guys a safe and happy Holiday season!! Allen :s6:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey there Allen, haven't seen you around in a couple months. How is everything going?

·
Ford Member
13 Posts
John, I haven't seen much of you on any of the boards either. How are things in Kansas? You getting any of the bad weather?
Stay safe.
Tom

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Tom, how are things going.....

No bad weather here yet, and we normally have at least a couple big snowfalls by this time of the year. Temperature goes down into the teens for a day or so, and then back up to 60. Strange weather.... Maybe we will skip winter this year.

Hope all is well with you.

·
Crown Vic P71 Member
94 Posts
Hi John (P71times2)

Hi John...No I havent been around since early September...The whole situation on the other three boards just got to be too much!...Between bickering and just plain mean-spirited non-sense...I got my belly full !!! I have other things to do...even when I don't have anything to do. I cruise through here from time to time...and that's about it! Things are OK...I'm looking forward to the Holidays....and a rapid end to our war with Afghanistan! I hope life is treating you well too PS when you get a spare moment try this www.holmanmoody.com You may get a big charge out of the website and parts section Allen :s5

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the link Allen.. Give me a loan so I can buy that 1969 Holman & Moody prepared 428CJ drag car. :s5

I was gone for a couple months (Sept and Oct), but have been spending a little time on the 'other' boards. I know what you mean by the bickering.

How did your project car turn out, did you ever get it finished?

I've been messing around with the '89 stang, but it is to the point where I can't do much more with it and still use it as a dependable street fair "weather car". Still have the two CVPI's, and of course the Hemi Cuda in storage.

Hope things are going okay for you.

BTW, we have had a mild fall so far, but are under a heavy snow warning for tonight and tomorrow. The tube says we can expect anywhere from 8 to 10 inches.. Lovely lol

·
Crown Vic P71 Member
94 Posts
Things are just OK?

John , I'm glad you enjoyed the link to H&M I hope you read the history section...and current staff thread? I wish I had the money to loan you. We too are having crazy weather...The last two mornings coming home from work , we have had Fog so thick you couldn't cut it with a machete. Tons of wrecks happening due to fools that refuse to drive to suit the conditions. Tomorrow we should be in the High 70's...with changes coming! Work has been real strange! My Airline laid off 11,000 people. My Department lost 2 people far junior to me...and my boss of 39 years with the company is forced into retirement on Jan. 2 2002. I have been playing the money thing very close to the vest in light of all of this. The project has slowed down to a crawl...The car is looking great...and driving well on it's origional 5.8L. I get tons of compliments on the Beast when I take it out to play. It still spends the majority of the time in the garage. This coming wednesday I will splurge on a New Craftsman Air Compressor. A friend whom is retiring soon bought one for $450 about a year ago...He used it once and that's it. I'm picking it up for $150.00 I'm looking very forward to this. I have thousands of dollars in Snap-on and Mac Air Tools that have just floundered for years...Time to make some noise I would say....and at a great price too. I hope you can stay safe during your turn in the winter weather....Good Luck Old Friend!!!!!! Allen :s5

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Allen, that's a great price on the compressor, and I'm sure you will get a lot of use out of it....

Have you been able to get any pictures of the car since it was painted? If so post a couple of them when you get a chance, I'd like to see how it turned out.....

I like my 1997 CVPI's, but I still miss the old 1991. :dead:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Everyone. Ford Forums went blank on me earlier in the month, and just checking on it again today to find its Netscape friendly again. =-)
Sorry about the uncle Allen, but the CV should be a nice addition to your collection.

Alex.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts