yay for me ...100 posts....whoopie-do!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
yeah don't ya hate them

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Congratulations on your acheivement! Good show! Hopefully we'll look forward to your 500th post. If people where not so negative and cynical here this place would not be so bad.

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Congratulations! So much for you rubbishing this post when your now the one celebrating. At my calcualtions you should reach your 10,000th post by around 7 1/2 years time atleast if you keep up your average post record in around mid 2010.
I should reach that score in around well who knows maybe 23 years time. Well by then my sons and daughters could well be on here.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
its taken you that long to do 100 posts,now you decide to spam a thread etc..LOL

you go gal...jks...ROFLMFAO:

·
Starscream said:
Congratulations! So much for you rubbishing this post when your now the one celebrating. At my calcualtions you should reach your 10,000th post by around 7 1/2 years time atleast if you keep up your average post record in around mid 2010.
I should reach that score in around well who knows maybe 23 years time. Well by then my sons and daughters could well be on here.

yea well, what can ya do?

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Not much really just have a hearty chuckle :s6:. Not that im overly concerned either on the fanciful and frivalous.

·
Faster than Zyrtec
2,105 Posts
Jesus ambrose, thats 3 post whore posts in a post whore posting thread.

try saying that quickly.

Just thought Id point it out :wnc:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts