Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAA Thats classic man, these ppl have way too much spare time on there hands...

6pAc.

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
oh god, that is so sad. Who are they trying to fool? Themselves?

Virtual prostitution hahahaha, and none of the good stuff to go with it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
wow, seriously sad...hell, they could even be blokes :AAHHH:

but credit has to go out to whoever came up with this...easy money.

·
Mmmm...Tickford...
277 Posts
The question has to be asked, 94ED - exactly what were you doing searching for virtual girlfriends in the first place? :hehe:

·
Registered
774 Posts
OMG. One of them is up to US$76 with nearly 3 days to go.
A while back they had a "FREE TO LIST" day on Ebay USA, you should have seen the crap on there then. One guy was selling his hand for $50,000, conditions were you have to cut it of with a samurai sword (supplied by you) you get to keep the hand, he gets to keep the sword.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
whats the go with ppl actually bidding for them???? :huh:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
someone was selling nothing on there a while ago i think it went for just under $100 hahah

·
Registered
774 Posts
Supa R00 said:
whats the go with ppl actually bidding for them???? :huh:
Self explanatory. So you can have a fake girl friend.. :)
The real question is why you'd want a fake girl friend? My bet is the perverts just want the pics they say they'll send. One is promising a pair of panties. Shame but each to their own. Would be a whole lot cheaper than having them as a girlfriend for real.(but not as fun). a broke college chick, No car mods just cute sweaters and expensive shoes.

·
Registered
738 Posts
You pay for a girlfriend, with no tangible benefits. Wow, you get letters, pictures and maybe lingerie - when all you really want is the woman! Stuff keeping other people off your back - just use the money and go to a pro. At least he'll be looking after his own needs first.

Bidding for one of these "services" is like admitting you're ready to accept you can't get a girl. If a guy is that much of a loser, who would believe they could land those sorts of girls?

·
P1mp Daddy
518 Posts
That's gold.

It's amazing how many people bid though.

But why do they talk about themselves... its not like it matters, after all the fella isn't "going out" with them really...

Man, for $50 US, you definately could get entertained, by a real female.

·
I am a Turbo Wanker
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FASTXR said:
The question has to be asked, 94ED - exactly what were you doing searching for virtual girlfriends in the first place? :hehe:
I got the link from another sight, that which shal not me named. But the sight is totally orsm...

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
The things that get on ebay....scary really.

·
tough XF
487 Posts
i do remember reading somewhere of a guy who put his wife up for auction if i can find the article ill scan it and post it up

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
hmmm. Bit weird. But i spose people have/enjoy cyber sex etc..

And seano14, tha pic is just hidious!!!

·
Lamahs approve of manuals
1,382 Posts
Dude, that pic is seriously uncool :p
But it is a prime example of the "footy socks filled with sand" variety :p
*cringes*

1 - 19 of 19 Posts