Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully someone can help me with this question. I am looking to get a Kaminari Body Kit (Front Fascia, Rear Fascia, Sideskirts, Hood). The Kaminari hood comes all the way to the bumper on the front of this kit. My question is do I have to do any modifications to make this fit like that? I have a 2000 Mustang GT. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Attached is a pic of the Kaminari hood. Also what is your opinion of this kit? Thank you......

www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/sema99/mwkam4.JPG

USMarine

Attachments

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
Hey,
I don't really know if you would have to modify anything... But, if you do it would more than likely be simple to do... I have seen that kit and I do like it, but I think the intake looks a little weird because it is to the side. If you are having thoughs about getting a different one (Not that you should. Its a good kit) I would check out www.cervinis.com They have a couple of different Mustang body kits. I kinda like the stalker kit with its dual intake. But for now I am gonna worry about power :s2: Plus, I might just get a Cobra and if I do I think it looks fine how it is.

Here is a page with some good ground effects etc... and some pics of the kit you are looking at. It also has some other different types of kits:

http://body-kits.com/kaminari/mustang.htm

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input. You got me changing my mind about that kit now, I am leaning toward that stalker kit a little more each time I look at it. Do you know anywhere where they actually have pictures of the kit on a Mustang instead of drawings like on the cervinis page? Thanks Wade........

Patrick

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
No problem. I am looking for some pictures right now. If I find some I will post them or tell you where to go.

I figured you might like the Stalker kit :) The only question I have about it is... Do they make a grill for the front fascia?? I don't see info anywhere...

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, would love to see some pics of that kit on a 2000 Mustang, I have seen the kit on some older Mustangs but they arent the same.
As far as the Grill for the front fasia they are easy to find and almost any auto body place should be able to make one to fit or know where to find one. I know alot of guys here that have actually done them themselves and said it was pretty easy.

Patrick

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
I can't find any real pictures of the kit. I have searched everywhere. I guess you could try e-mailing them, but I can't ever get a reply from them.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
I have looked everywhere. I found some pictures of the older style mustang kits but nothing on the 99 to 2001 models... Hmmmm you would think there would be pictures somewhere if they are selling the kit on their web site.......

Patrick

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
Yeah,
I saw some for the 94-98 Mustangs but thats it. :crazy1:

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah man, I got my mind set now. Thats the kit I am getting. No others even compare. I will have to wait til about June to get it all and painted. I will have to get some pics of my Mustang on here to show. So far I have 5-star chrome 18s, Altezza tail lights, 2"lowering springs, 4" TV's in the visors with a playstation and DVD player mounted to the back seat. Plus a ton of other small mods like neon ground effects and so on. I'll post some pics soon.......

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
Cool can't wait to see it :s3 :hy:

What color is your Stang???:crazy1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts